How to apply and get rush China student visa?
Posted: May 12, 2019
Students from any foreign countries all across the globe, who wish to study in Chinese educational organizations or complete their courses in China, or else go on field work require China student visa. Generally, China student visa is referred to as X visa, which is categorized into two types as X1 visa and X2 visa. X1 visa will allow the students to stay in China up to 5 years and these five years need not be continuous, but it can be of multiple entries. According to X1 visa, it is most important that the students need to complete a long term study. When it comes to the X2 visa, students are required to complete their courses or studies within 6 months duration. Upon acquiring X2 visa students will be able to travel to china only once on this visa.
Once you got familiarized with the types of china student visa, who wish to study in China, need to decide to opt the type of visa according to their requirement and the duration of their studies. Once this task is completed, the next step is applying rush China student visa. It will be quite helpful to apply the visa through Chinese visa agency like One Source Process. However, every applicant needs to know the process of applying for the china student visa. So lets checkout first, what are the important documents that are necessary for China student visa.
- Passport of the applicant, which should have a validity of at least 6 months.
- The next important one is the completely filled application form with true information only.
- Recent passport size photo according to the instructions that are mentioned in the form.
- Another most important document is the original along with a copy of admission notice that has been sent from the Chinese educational organization, where the student is willing to study.
- The next comes JW201 or JW202 form which should be again an original one along with a copy and that is approved by Foreign Student Visa application form.
- Completely filled in application form along with the required documents need to be sent to the Chinese visa agency which you have consulted.
- They will take the responsibility to submit the application form at the consular office of the Chinese embassies or even at the Chinese Visa Application centers.
- If applying to the Chinese visa application centers, then there is a requirement to take the online appointment which is possible through their website.
The most important one is the time taken for processing the application, if the form is filled up correctly, then there will not be any rejection. It usually takes 4 to 5 working days, while rush passport service is also available which delivers in just one working day with extra charges.
Rebecca Jones is an experienced content writer who has written various articles on Subpoena process server, Apostille documents, Fbi Background check apostille and many more. To read all such articles you can visit: https://www.onesourceprocess.com