Times and Trends Academy – A Decade of Expertise in Interior Design Education
Posted: Jun 15, 2019
Times and Trends Academy, popularly known as TTA, is a premier interior design institute in Pune offering a multitude of interior designing courses, including a full-time 3-year degree, a year-long diploma, and a certificate course a well. But then, what is it that makes TTA a genuinely distinct interior design institute? And, what is that helped it retain the top position amidst the ever-growing number of interior designing institutes in Pune? Here’s the answer!
Interior Designing as a Career
Over the years, India has exponentially grown on all the fronts, out of which infrastructural growth is one. Infrastructural growth refers to the development of a lot of innovative residential as well as commercial complexes, which further paved the path for a lot of career avenues. Interior designing is one of them. What was once an offbeat career, has graduated today into a mainstream lucrative occupation, backed by a huge technological as well as educational support.
Interior designing, as a career, as well as a concept, has kept evolving over the years. Technology is definitely an important element, and in fact, a crucial and an influencing one. However, what genuinely drove the evolution in this business is the growth and evolution in consumer tastes, demands, residential trends, commercial interior designing trends, etc. Of course, consumers were always demanding, and they ought to be demanding forever. Nevertheless, customer demands today are different from that of the yesteryears. Today, those demands have traveled beyond the horizon, as the present day customer comes with an exclusive demand for exotic interiors, themed interior designs, and moreover, with a strong need for space management, as spaces are condensing by the day and every individual intends to make optimal use of the space available. This may not have been the demands of the past, but today, they are certainly the ones that are changing the ball-game of interior designing, and in a way, causing it to evolve.
10 Reasons why Times and Trends Academy is an Interior Designing Institute in Pune with a Difference!
With over a decade of professional coaching experience and that of guiding thousands of students to date, Times and Trends Academy, over the years, has emerged to be one of the largest interior designing institutes in Pune. But, it isn’t just the experience that speaks for TTA’s uniqueness as compared to other interior designing institutes in Pune. There’s much more to it!
- Qualified and successful interior designers working as interior designing trainers.
- Updated course curriculum, aligned with the current day industry needs.
- An extensive training program, comprised of comprehensive theory sessions, special focus or emphasis on building practical expertise, exposure to the latest interior designing technologies, coupled up with the participation in various interior designing events, exhibitions, and workshops, for an enhanced understanding of the industry.
- Guidance on developing a strong portfolio
- Sessions on soft skills, thereby helping students become professionals and not just technical experts.
- Internships with challenging projects to help students comprehend the ground realities of the interior designing industry.
- Exclusive interactive sessions with industry experts, guest trainers, to know the profession in a better manner.
- 100% placement assistance through a job fair that gives students an opportunity to interact with industry professionals, and various interior designing organizations.
- A supportive and encouraging learning environment that fosters self-research and self-development.
- The latest learning infrastructure to build industry-oriented competence.
For the ones seriously considering interior designing as a profession, Times and Trends Academy is the right place, as TTA doesn’t just create professionals, but builds great and successful careers! For more details on TTA’s diploma in interior designing, and admissions, get in touch with TTA at +91 772 0094 514.
Mr. Amit Agrawal with his 12 years of experience in the education field did an extensive research and formulated the best vocational courses https://www.ttaindia.com/our_team/amit-agrawal/