Use and Features of DOCX to PDF Converter Online
Posted: Jul 04, 2019
Nowadays, there is hardly any computer user who may not be using PDF files. Whether you are still unaware of the benefits of this format then it is the perfect time that you learn more about it. Read further to understand how DOCX can be converted into PDF online and the features of DOCX to PDF converter.
How to Use DOCX to PDF Converter Online?
This type of conversion software is a very essential tool for day-to-day business use. You can have a bunch of PDF converter, but a few converters are there that can give you full accessibility. Some converters also give you limited access if you do not buy a premium one. Whereas, you can use DOCX to PDF converter online with full accessibility, which will prove one of the most essential tools for your domestic as well as business use. Let us check out how you can instantly convert your essential DOCX files to PDF format with the click of a mouse. Only four steps are needed. These are as follow:
- Access the DOCX to PDF converter
- Drag and drop your important DOCX file into the toolbox
- Just wait for a few seconds for the file to upload and convert to PDF format
- Download and enjoy your new PDF file
Most tools come free, but for unlimited access and conversion, you need to buy a premium one for sure. Moreover, you can also hide your files in whichever way you like, such as deleting pages or splitting up the files and/or combining them. If you are an extensive user of different types of documents and need end number of DOCX to PDF conversion each day, you require unlimited access. Therefore, you need to buy a paid tool only.
Features of DOCX to PDF converter
You can use a good DOCX to PDF converter online to instantly convert your important files into PDF format. There is no file size limits or watermarks. This type of converter is the most popular online PDF converter, on an average 15 million users using monthly. It is free. Docx to PDF conversion software generally supports the following features.
- It supports various types of fonts, point-size, different character styles as well as colors.
- It supports paragraph formatting features, like center, justify, left and right, etc.
- This type of converter is good for the purpose of complex elements, such as tables, nested tables, frames, header or footer, columns, and shapes, to name a few.
- These converters support PNG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, GIF, and WMF picture formats as well.
- Using this type of converters has many advantages for sure; they help in converting embedded and linked graphics, also support Unicode, horizontal and vertical text placement.
- Besides these features, you can do right-to-left and mix Latin text converter.
- Features like embedded fonts, line, rectangle, circle, bookmark outlines, hyperlinks, including security permissions and password protection.
Sub Systems offers different types of tools that are highly useful for converting documents just in the click of a mouse. They are useful for day to day business use as well.