- Views: 4
- Report Article
- Business & Careers
- Business Services
What is a Chartered Surveyor and Why You Should Hire One?
Posted: Sep 14, 2019
If you need your property to be surveyed by a professional or you require an independent assessment, a chartered surveyor could help. A chartered surveyor is an expert who will analyse the value and condition of a property in Yangon such as your house. Apart from careful valuation, they would also give you quality advice on getting permission, dealing with environmental issues, or property renovations. Here’s why you need to hire one.
Reasons to Hire a Chartered Surveyor:
- When you require a professional valuation of an existing or future real estate project, or renovation, a chartered surveyor will be of great help. Chartered surveyors are specialised in a range of properties such as buildings, land, resources (such as plantations, mines and quarries), infrastructure (such as power plants, ports and hospitals) etc. Depending on the type of property, you would have to hire a surveyor based on their specialisation.
- Chartered surveyors will analyse the condition of your building and create a report for the client that enlists the problems and suggested solutions. The expenses associated with the implementation of such solutions would also be mentioned.
- Chartered surveyors will provide assistance during the design and implementation of a construction project. They will help consult with the planning authorities and provide valuable advice as to how one shall make the most of the land available.
Benefits of Hiring a Chartered Surveyor:
- Getting a professional opinion from an expert over an expensive investment such as real estate in Yangon will let you make informed decisions.
- Chartered surveyors are experienced professionals who will have your best interests at heart. Having dealt with local authorities, they would provide helpful advice on valuations, property condition, and how one could deal with such authorities.
- As surveyors have solid knowledge and experience with regards to property valuations and have a duty of care to their client, they would conduct thorough investigations and due diligence. This means you get the right advice from them, which would prove to be immensely beneficial for your property down the road. These experts would also have access to certain information relating to a property that others cannot procure so easily.
How to Hire a Chartered Surveyor?
Qualified chartered surveyors should have completed a course that is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or a similar regulatory body depending on the surveyor’s domestic nation and area of practice. The RICS is a professional body of surveyors, and anyone who is a member of the same will ensure maintaining the best professional and ethical standards while executing their job.
Hiring proficient chartered surveyors in Yangon will help you in understanding all aspects of real estate investment and development. Get in touch with an expert to get high quality advice on your property and to make decisions that benefit you.
The author is one of the few qualified chartered surveyors in Yangon and is also a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. In this write-up, he explains the reasons and benefits of hiring chartered surveyors for valuating a real estate property in Yangon. For more, visit https://sps-myanmar.com
We source real estate advice, and negotiate on behalf of our clients with the aim of saving the client time and money while obtaining favourable lease terms. For more details, call @ +95 (0) 9 799 650 076 or visit http://sps-myanmar.com/