The Quintessential Lunch Cruise Experience in Sydney
Posted: Sep 24, 2019
Come discover the land of spectacular waterfront dining venues, delicious dining and lovely weather- Sydney has a way of capturing your heart with its charm. With no shortage of spots for you to explore, enjoy Sydney’s vibrant spirit along a delicious lunch!
Waterfront dining holds its special appeal, owing to the feeling of luxury that one feels enjoying a meal along the shores of the harbour. It’s an experience that people are eager to splurge on, and why not? Taking this a step further is a premium dining experience out on the water- become a part of the iconic landscape of the world’s most beautiful harbour- a Sydney Harbour lunch cruise!
Lunch Cruises in Sydney
A stunning alternative to dining in a waterfront restaurant, be amazed at the spectacular Sydney Harbour on board this lunch cruise. Opt to enjoy your meal in the air-conditioned comfort of the dining saloons of the Sydney Harbour lunch cruise by a multi-million dollar catamaran and head on out to the outer decks to be blown away by the roving harbour views.
If you enjoy being spoilt by choice, you could also head on over to a cruise aggregator like Australian Cruise Group. On websites like this, you could choose from some of the best luxury Sydney Harbour lunch cruises and pick one that best suits your needs!
It’s good enough that a lunch cruise lets you beat the traffic and crowds that Sydney is packed with, however the highlight of Sydney Harbour lunch cruises is definitely the view. Cruise past the iconic attractions dotted along the shores of the harbour like the Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, Luna Park and the opulent waterfront mansions! Million-dollar views indeed!
Why Choose a Lunch Cruise over Sydney Ferries?
Many people argue that because of the affordable ferry system in Sydney, one doesn’t need to experience a Sydney Harbour lunch cruise. But I beg to differ and here’s why- a comprehensive list of all the reasons that lunch cruises are better than Sydney ferries:
- Expansive decks, a lot larger than the ferries, allowing you to stroll around and take in the views at your own pace.
- Slower speed of catamarans as compared to ferries allowing you take pictures along the way.
- Longer cruising times, passengers often get 2 hours on the boat as compared to half-an-hour ferry rides.
- Lunch cruises in Sydney offer delicious dining menus ranging from sumptuous buffet spreads to seated-and-served dishes to classy 8-course seafood-inspired degustation options. Delicious meals can always elevate your cruising experience!
- Most harbour cruises offer informative commentary so that you’re in the loop on the sights you pass, often even getting an insight into its history.
Wine, Dine & Unwind
Grab a drink from the well-stocked bar onboard as you enjoy relaxing with a delicious buffet lunch. Catering cuisines from around the world and exceptional onboard service, the experience is so much better than eating in any premium waterfront dining establishment!
Magistic Cruises offers the quintessential Sydney harbour lunch-time experience- so book now and simply cruise your blues away!
A freelance writer, who at present is wooed by the Sydney harbour and its associated attractions.