- Views: 16
- Report Article
- Health & Fitness
- Hair Loss
FUE Hair Transplant Cost | FUE Hair Transplant in Bangalore 2019- Low Cost Hair Transplant
Posted: Oct 11, 2019
FUE Hair Transplant In Bangalore
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Follicular Unit Extraction is one of the popular, Affordable, and widely-accepted Low Cost FUE Hair Transplant Methods in Bangalore.
FUE is a minimally invasive technique a method of extracting or "Harvesting," donor hair in a Follicular Unit Hair Transplant Procedure. In Hair Transplant Surgery in Bangalore, an instrument is used to make a small, circular incision in the skin around a follicular unit, separating it from the surrounding tissue. The group is then extracted (pulled) directly from the scalp, leaving a tiny open hole.
This process is repeated until the Hair Transplant surgeons have harvested enough Follicular Units for the planned hair restoration. This process can take 2 to 3 hours regularly. The donor wounds, approximately 0.8 to 0.9mm in size, completely heal over the course of four to five days.
According to the Skinologycentre, which is one of the Best Hair Transplantation Clinic in Bangalore, "pattern baldness is responsible for the majority of Hair Loss. This comes down to genetics. The remaining cases are due to a variety of factors, including"
PollutionWhat is Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplant is a Surgical procedure that moves individual Hair Follicles from a part of the body called the ‘Donor Site’ to a Bald or Balding Part of the Body known as the ‘Recipient Site.’
It is primarily used to treat Male Pattern Baldness. In this minimally invasive procedure, grafts containing Hair Follicles that are genetically resistant to balding, (like the back of the head) are transplanted to the bald scalp.Who Might get a Benefit from FUE Hair Transplantation in Bangalore?
Hair Transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence. Good candidates for a Hair Transplant include:
- Men with Male-Pattern Baldness
- Women with Thinning Hair.
- Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury.
- FUE Hair Transplant
- Beard Hair Transplant.
- Moustache Hair Transplant.
When it comes to Women’s Beauty, Hairs will play a major role throughout their life.
Its 100% True. I know, As a girl or women you will agree on this. Most of the women like to spend more time on decorating themselves (in makeup).
After a recent Survey, we came to know there are 89 types of hairstyles for women. Now you can understand why they are spending more time on their Hairstyle.
Hair is the main player when it’s come to Beauty. That’s why we spend more on Hair products like Shampoo, Hair Oil, Conditioner and Hair Gel, etc.
But we are using different types of Hair Products in short span of time & we discontinue that particular hair product if we dont like it & will go for the new brand, its lead to the Hair Loss for more people.
The crazy part is even the majority of people spends their money again to protect their remaining hair. Maybe you tried some of the products like Hair loss prevention oil, Hair growth oil, Hair re-growth oil, and even people taking classes about Hair management.
But does it worked? It’s very uncomfortable to share your answer, Right First, you have to think and analyze what is the reason for your Hair Loss.
99% of the time it’s not possible to regain your hair with products like Hair Re-growth oils. It’s difficult to activate the dead cells in hair follicles.
Skinologycentre is the Best Place for Female Hair Transplant in Bangalore only at Skinologycentre Sadashivanagar.How to Regain your Hair?
In Skinologycentre, we have special treatment for women Hair loss.
- FUE Hair Transplantation for Women
- PRP Hair Transplantation for Women.
But FUE is the widely used Hair Transplant technique across Bangalore, India. So Let’s get started, Check out Below How Does it Work? & What is the Procedure.FUE Hair Transplant Procedure in Bangalore
At Skinologycentre Hair Transplant Clinic, there will be a Pre-operative Consultation with the Doctor where the Plan and Procedure of the Hair Transplantation will be explained.
After Discussion once settled in operating room procedure will begin. Hair will be shortened, and Hair Transplantation Surgeon will plan & Sketch the perfect Donor Area for Extraction & Harvesting
After the Preparation Hair Transplant Doctor/Surgeon will give Anesthesia to remove individual Follicular Units containing 1 – 4 hairs using a special tool.
3. Graft Extraction
In graft Extraction surgeon extracts the grafts using a range of very small motorized punches. This method of selecting individual follicular units allows the surgeon to follow a pattern which leaves the donor area with good density following the procedure.
In this step, FUE Hair Transplant Surgeon/Doctor implants the grafts inside the recipient sites by hand using instruments. This ensures minimal damage to the follicle to ensure maximum yield. The FUE surgeon carefully models the newly designed hairline with the existing shape and angle of hairs and face shape.How does it work?
- After a detailed examination and identification of the recipient areas, the doctors at Skinologycentre personalize a plan to help you achieve the most natural-looking results.
- On the day of the transplant, the hair in the donor area is trimmed to facilitate the identification and removal of strong, healthy donor hair.
- Once the donor area is prepared, we remove individual follicular units from your scalp by making a tiny circular punch incision around them to isolate the graft after which the grafts are extracted from the scalp.
- Working with high-powered microscopes, the technicians examine and prepare the grafts for placement.
- When the follicular grafts are ready, we make small incisions or slits using the most advanced sapphire blades in your recipient area that match your natural hair growth pattern.
- The follicular grafts are then strategically placed one by one, according to the number of hair within each follicle to maximize the naturalness, density, and coverage of the thinning areas.
- The tiny incisions left behind after the follicular units are extracted & will heal completely in a few days.
- 3-4 months after the procedure, you should begin to notice new hair growth.
- A safe, effective and permanent solution for Hair Loss/Baldness
- Natural-looking results
- Transplanted hair can be cut, shaved or dyed
- Increased Self-confidence
Skinologycentre is a Center of Excellence for Skin and Hair Treatments. Skinologycentre is located in the heart of Bangalore. Consultation with our expert includes a step by step Best-in-Class Hair Diagnosis.
We offer the Best Fue Hair Transplant in Bangalore @ very low Cost. Fue Hair Transplant Cost in Bangalore varies from 29,999 to 1 lakh rupees. Get Fue Hair Transplantation Treatment in sadashivanagar