Best Cheats for Red Dead Redemption 2
Posted: Nov 11, 2019
Finally, the most awaited game, "Red Dead Redemption 2," is now available on the PC platform. Gamers who are going on board for the first time on their western adventure might be fascinated in making their character a bit more expedite. Fortunately, there is a way present in the game i.e. cheat codes that can be used to increase health, get horses or weaponry, vehicles, and many more. Unlike other Rockstar games, users have to enter specific phrases to avail associated abilities. In case, you want to modify your gameplay, and then use the cheats to enhance your western experience by using listed following codes.
List of Cheat Codes
While typing the cheat codes, there is no need for capitalization. But make sure to pay attention to punctuation when entering them. You can use these cheat codes any time you wish, whereas some codes require gamers to buy a newspaper that contains them. So, here are the cheat codes that can be used to dominate the game.
- To get Stealth weaponry: "Death is silence."
- To get Gunslinger side mission weaponry: "History is written by fools."
- Get rid of Fog of war from the map: "You long for sight and see nothing."
- Get 500$: "Greed is now a virtue."
- Unlock all in-game skins: "Vanity. All is vanity."
- Learn every crafting technique: "Eat of knowledge."
- Dead Eye Level 1: "Guide me better."
- Dead Eye Level 2: "Make me better."
- Dead Eye Level 3: "I shall be better."
- Dead Eye Level 4: "I still seek more."
- Dead Eye Level 5: "I see and I find."
- Unlock camps upgrade: "Share."
- Get maximum Honor: "Virtue unearned is not virtue."
- Get minimum Honor: "You revel in your disgrace, I see."
- For Neutral Honor: "Balance. All is balance."
- For Infinite Dead-Eye: "Be greedy only for foresight."
- Get Unlimited Stamina: "The lucky be strong evermore."
- For infinite ammunition: "Abundance is the dullest desire."
- For a basic set of weaponry: "A simple life, a beautiful death."
- Release a stagecoach: "The best of the old ways."
- Release a horse-drawn buggy: "Keep your dreams light."
- To get a heavy weaponry set: "Greed is American Virtue."
- Boost health permanently: "Seek all the bounty of this place."
- Refill Dead-eye, Health, and Stamina meters: "You flourish before you die."
- Release a war horse: "You are a beast built for war."
- Release an Arabian horse: "You want more than you have."
- Fortifies cores and refill the meters: "You seek more than the world offers."
- Enhance Horse bonding level: "My kingdom is a horse."
- Call Horse from any range: "Better than my dog."
- Induce Drunkenness: "A fool on command."
- Release a racehorse: "Run! Run! Run!"
- Release a wagon: "Keep your dreams simple."
- Release a random horse: "You want something new."
- Release a Circus wagon: "Would you be happier as a clown?"
- Get wanted: "You want punishment."
- Drop wanted level: "You want freedom."
- Get rid of bounties: "You want everyone to go away."
How to Activate the Cheats in Red Dead Redemption 2?
Activating the codes in the game is quite simple and straightforward. For that, follow the given steps to learn how to enter the cheat and activate them in the game.
- Hit the pause button and get access to Main Menu.
- Find the Setting and tab on it.
- Press Y or Triangle button to open "Cheats," available at the bottom of your screen’s right corner.
- By doing such, a box will pop up.
- Hit the Y or Triangle button to open the text box.
- Type the phrases you got or found during travel.
- Once you have done with that, press Enter or tap the cheat to activate them.
Apart from this, activating the cheats will put out of action both Achievements and automatic saving. So, it is recommended to save the progress manually before experimenting with the cheats in the game.
Source :- https://helpmcafee.uk.com/best-cheats-for-red-dead-redemption-2/
Kellie minton is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
Kellie minton is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate and a professional cyber security analyst.