Adwords Bidding Strategies for Skyrocketing Results
Posted: Dec 06, 2019
Whether you run a small/medium business or manage a global conglomerate, Google AdWords is an incredible investment for your digital marketing budget. With the help of this platform, you can raise your brand awareness as well as increase your website traffic and direct sales quickly. Be that as it may, if you are not careful while using it, you can lose your money. So, make sure you use the right strategy and investment for your AdWords management.
With the right strategies, you can accrue huge returns on your marketing spend. But what is the secret formula to get skyrocketing profits from your PPC campaign management budget? Choosing the right Google Ads bidding type should be your first step.
Let’s take a look at some right bidding strategies
Smart bidding strategies for propelling conversions
The number of site visits that convert to customers is called conversion.
- Target CPA (Cost per Acquisition) is an excellent bidding strategy if your primary campaign goal is driving conversion. This strategy helps convert users at a specific acquisition cost by automatically setting your bids on each campaign based on your CPA. To drive conversion, make sure you know what your acquisition costs are – which you can find out by looking at your sales, operating costs, and margin.
- Maximize conversion is one of the most simple bidding strategies for optimizing conversion value. In this strategy, Google takes your maximum daily budget and automatically delivers you maximum conversion for your marketing dollar.
Cost per click bidding strategies for driving clicks
Driving clicks mean you can improve your traffic and conversion levels through each click.
- Manual CPC provides you with more control over Adwords bidding strategy. With the help of this strategy, you can set bids for various ad groups or at a keyword level. Apart from that, it also allows you to quickly adjust your budget to add or remove money if you find that specific campaigns are more profitable than others. Make sure you are well-versed in Google ads as it requires a lot of time in monitoring costs.
- Maximize Clicks' bidding strategy aims to drive the most clicks possible within your maximum daily budget. But, make sure you set your maximum daily budget if you are using this automatic bidding approach. For that, you can get in touch with a reputable
Impression bidding strategies for impression
If you are looking to maximize reach for your paid campaigns, impression bidding strategies are best for you!
- CPM (Cost per Thousand Impressions) bidding is all about impressions, allowing you to set target bids that build up after thousands of impressions.
- vCPM (Valuable Cost per Thousand Impressions) is a manual bidding strategy used for brand awareness campaigns. This strategy allows you to set your maximum budget on valuable thousands of impressions. Like CPM, vCPM stays reserved for display network.
So, these are the three most effective bidding strategies for skyrocketing your online marketing results. With these strategies, you can drive your ad costs down and your conversions up.
Take your business to the next level with myWebhero. We use digital advertising and conversion rate optimisation to boost your online sales. See more online.