Feature-rich RTF to Image Converter from SubSystems: Know in Detail
Posted: Dec 13, 2019
An array of editing and format changing tools is available these days to add more value to our work digitally. Changing from one format to another for ensuring smooth file transfer from one computer or operating system to another is commonly done. It is essential also to do for the sake of our work. RTF to Image Converter becomes important to use for converting RTF files to various image formats along with other suitable functionalities to ensure quality conversion at ease.
What is RTF and How Beneficial it is?
RTF or plain text formatting tools are widely used for editing and adding greater value to plain text e-documents. RTF is the acronym used for Rich Text Format and can be described as an amalgamation of both rich text and plain text files. It is used to edit written (rather typed) e-document content, like
- Making bold certain characters
- Changing the font style
- Adding bullet points
- Underlining certain word/phrase or a line/lines
- Doing text justification
RTF is highly useful in ensuring hassle-free document exchanging over cross-platform. Maximum word processing tools support this format as it features impressive interoperability. It is an Internal Markup Language in use by MS Word.
RTF to Image Converter by SubSystems
Sub Systems helps you enjoy the smooth conversion of your RTF files into images without seeking the help of any third-party programs. It offers a standalone solution for easy conversion into multiple image formats within your applications without using any sort of added programs/components. The converter offers a feature-rich, user-friendly, robust and cost-effective translation solution for converting RTF to image formats. The output image formats that it easily supports include PNG; JPEG; GIF; TIFF and, as such.
The converter extends its support to an array of useful and attractive features, including
- You can compress and or enlarge the output images without losing their quality
- The converter allows working with right-to-left and Unicode languages
- You can easily convert multi-column RTF content and support positional images
- You can include nested tabled or convert them at ease
- It supports paragraph numbering (style-linked)
- Automatic sequencing number generation is possible with this converting tool
- Converting vertical text in text objects and table fields is possible
- You can easily set the output image margin, paper size and also its orientation
- Controlling and monitoring the resulting image resolution becomes hassle-free.
- It works well with multiple-column fields featuring varying width.
All these and many more functionalities help to easily and efficiently convert RTF files into its image version. You can write the output images to a disk file or you can retrieve it in a memory buffer.
Added Supporting Features of Version 13
The latest version of RTF (Version 13) to Image Converter by SubSystems comes attractively designed with several added supporting features. You can now expect to avail more support for
- International date formating
- Include more complicated table structure
- Bug fixation
- Highlight colors and text input fields
- Multi-paragraph bordering
- Text line spacing and list formatting
These are just a few to mention here. Once you start using it, the new features will keep surprising you.
Sub Systems offers different types of tools that are highly useful for converting documents just in the click of a mouse. They are useful for day to day business use as well.