Why Norton Setup Makes Your Device Slow?
Posted: Dec 26, 2019
Norton is one of the most popular antivirus software that provides different variety of features including spyware and virus removal tools, online protection, phishing and other antivirus program. So, to protect your data from unwanted malwares attacks, we recommend you to install Norton.Com/Setup with Product Key on your system for complete protection. Although, sometimes the users feels that Norton security software may slow down the performance of your device. However, this issue occurs due to some specific reasons which can be solved easily in short span of time. You can also take the help of technical experts who will suggest you some of the best ways to solve the problem. All you need is to call at our support number and our support experts are available 24 X 7 to serve you in the best manner.
Symptoms of these Issues
- Start getting sudden and strange pop-up notifications.
- Your device performs slowly and experiences some technical glitches.
- The programs are not running in an efficient manner.
Reasons behind Such Occurrence of Such Issues
- Compatibility issue-
Norton offers many products including antivirus, spyware, internet detection tool, detection tools etc. These software needs sufficient RAM for operation and incase, the hardware configurations are not enough to handle, then it makes the performance of the system slow. It may also possible that your operating system is old and you are installing the latest version of the Norton antivirus, then it is compatibility issue which degrade the performance of the system. It may also be possible that due to less space on the hard drive or defragmented hard disk, the performance of the system slows down.
- Virus updates and scan-
When Norton starts updating the product with the latest updates and gets connected to Norton server and downloads the patches. The process takes a large amount of space and RAM due to which the speed of your system, CPU and overall system performance slows down.
- When other antivirus security installed on system-
Norton can slow down the system performance if there is any other antivirus program installed on the system. When any other antivirus is automatically launches during the startup process or when another security program is already installed on system then it faces some scanning conflicts then this ultimately slow down the performance.
Simple Steps to fix Performance Issues
- There are many reasons of slowing down the speed of the system. Damaged or corrupt files could be one of the reasons of the performance issues. So, it becomes important to track the exact cause of the issue.
- Firstly, remove the unwanted programs from the system and free up some space.
- For that, go to control panel and click to programs and files. A list of programs will be opened that are installed on the system, select the program you want to uninstall.
- Clean the Windows registry files in order to remove the unwanted cookies and extra files from system.
- Uninstall the other antivirus program which is running on your system.
- Get automatic software packages for automatic detection and fixing of the system issues. It comes with a cleanup tool that can clear all the junk files, cookies, caches, and temporary files and backups the system files.
- Uninstall the Norton software and Enter Norton Product Key to install it again.
However, if you still face Norton.com/Setup with Product Key problem Enter Norton product Key then contact our technical support experts who will offer you some of the best way to solve the problem in least possible time. Feel free to get connected to our experts as we believe in complete customer satisfaction.
In case, you face any issue while downloading, installing and activating the norton product key, you can contact our Norton customer helpline number and answer your query anytime