New Company Registration in Noida: Insight into The Process!
Posted: Jan 31, 2020
As a person initially embarks on the journey of starting a new company, there are numerous aspects one has to focus on like giving shape to the business idea, building a skilled team, pitching, meeting investors, closing deals and a lot more. But all this is futile if the company is not legally registered under the MCA. This makes the company susceptible to fraud and legal action taken against it.
There is no need to worry, as the company registration guidelines are laid down by the companies act 1956, under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). This is a compulsory action for every new company incorporation.
Benefits of Company Registration in India
A registered company offers numerous opportunities that are not available for non-registered ones. Some of them are listed below:
- The liability of company is separate from personal liability thus shielding it from losses.
- It attracts more clients and customers.
- It improves the bank credits and improves chances of investment from a genuine investor.
- It increases company contribution and offers stability to the company.
- It increases the chances of growth and further expansion.
Provided below are the mandatory documents for new company registration in Noida application:
- PAN card
- Address Proof
- Residential proof
- Registered office proof
- Name and Address proof of Subscribers to MoA and AoA
- Certificate of Corporate Entity or Artificial Judicial Person
- MoA and AoA filing
- A declaration of fulfilling all the norms for registration
The company registration process involves a few steps procedure to get a legal stronghold on it. The registration process is done in compliance with the companies act, 2013. It involves the following process:
Obtain a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of the directors of the company. it talks about two days in obtaining the DIN.
- Obtain Director Identification Number (DIN) of the directors of the proposed company. Obtaining the DIN is binding, according to the amendment act of 2006. Hence every intending director, as well as an existing director, has to obtain a DIN by filling an eform with the Ministry of corporate affairs. The company is required to update their RoC (Registrar of Corporate) for the DIN with the DIN 3 form.
- The company should create a new user registration for the company on the website of MCA. this account creation is essential to file the forms, different transactions, for online fee payment and other tasks.
- Create a unique name for the company and Apply for Name Approval under the MCA with a form.
- File all the required forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- After the verification of the form, the certificate of Incorporation is issued for the company.
As numerous forms are required to be filed and several steps are intended for company registration, it is better to take the assistance of legal experts. There are multitudes of legal firms that offer company registration package in Noida and other metro cities. They are highly reliable and professional in their work, with experience in handling the process of company registration. These legal firms comprise highly intellectual and efficient lawyers, who work diligently to make this process easier and faster for clients, at reasonable prices.
Kavita is working as a consultant at a legal services in India. She is also an experienced and passionate writer who has been written many Blog and websites' content about Company registration and Trademark registration in India.