Love Yourself Quotes
Posted: Jan 31, 2020
Love Yourself Quotes
- Unless your soul is pure, you cannot love yourself.
- Regardless of the circumstances, you are always with you and this is the reason why you should love yourself.
- You stop hurting others when you start loving yourself.
- Protecting your mind, body, and spirit from negativity is a sign of self-love.
- A toxic person can neither love himself nor be satisfied with others.
- Unconditional love is self-love only.
- Loving you, caring you, respecting you, and appreciating you is not the duty of others, it’s all your responsibility.
- The feeling of love towards oneself is the greatest amount of gratitude towards creation.
- Perfection is an ideology that can be developed only by self-love.
- You should not be unhappy about the fact that people do not love you, you should be unhappy about the fact that you are unhappy about this.
- There are many ways to love yourself; you should try every day a new way.
- People love you, the way you love yourself.
- Hatred towards each other in the world is just because they do not know how to love themselves.
- Just as food is essential for your body, self-love is essential for your soul.
- You become the best version of yourself when you know the value of self-love.
Read More love yourself quotes
If you want to be faithful to someone or something, start by being faithful to yourself. Paulo Coelho
If you live to please others, everyone will love you except yourself. Paulo Coelho
Helping yourself, you help the world. You are in the world – you are the world. You are not different from the world, nor is the world different from you. Sri Ramana Maharshi
Love yourself. Love the world. There is no power stronger than love. Deepak Chopra
Feeling the oneness of yourself with all things is true love. Eckhart Tolle
If I loved myself, truly and deeply, what would I do? Kamal Ravikant
To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance. Oscar Wilde
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Don’t be hard on yourself. Be kind. Yoko Ono
The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely. Carl Jung
Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglect. William Shakespeare
Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself. Michel de Montaigne
Never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance in the world to pursue your dreams. Hillary Clinton
I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it. Johnny Depp
Be gentle with yourself. You are doing the best you can. Paulo Coelho
I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. Augusten Burroughs
Loving oneself is the foundation for loving another person. Thich Nhat Hanh
We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. John Lennon
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
You don’t need another person, place or thing to make you whole. Maya Angelou
Love your neighbor as yourself. Mark 12:31
If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone. Maxwell Maltz
The moment you see how important it is to love yourself, you will stop making others suffer. Buddha
If you have the ability to love, love yourself first. Charles Bukowski
I celebrate myself, and sing myself. Walt Whitman
A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. Mark Twain
It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes. Sally Field
There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anaïs Nin
I am a creative writer who loves to write quotes and poetry... check out Quotes visit: www.succedict.com