How do I get a New Zealand tourist visa?
Posted: Mar 08, 2020
Wondering where you must plan your next vacation? It has to be in New Zealand. This is one of the most picturesque countries that you must visit at least once in your life. One of the first things that you will have to do is to apply for the New Zealand tourist visa. Not sure how to do this? Not to worry! We are here to tell you about the details.
First, check the documents that you need for this visa:
- One of the first things that you will need is a valid passport. The passport needs to be valid for 6 months ahead of your stay in New Zealand. The passport has to be in good condition and it must have at least 2 blank pages.
- Along with the new passport if the applicant has an old passport then that too has to be submitted along with the new passport. This is to check the travel history of the applicant.
- The applicant also has to provide his recent photograph. It has to be as per the requirements posted by the New Zealand visa authorities.
- Confirmed air tickets of the complete round trip have to be submitted along with the application.
- The applicant will have to give a covering letter. Many things have to be included in the covering letter. For example, details about the purpose of visit, details about who will bear all the expenses of the trip, travel dates, if the applicant is travelling with other people then the relationship with these people also has to be specified and all other mandatory details have to be mentioned in the letter.
- The applicant has to give proof of funds. This is to show that the applicant can support himself and his dependants during the stay in New Zealand.
- Documents that give the details of travel that is the places that the person will be visiting etc are specified.
- Hotel voucher will also have to be submitted in the case of the New Zealand tourist visa application.
Eligibility requirements for the tourist visa for New Zealand:
- The applicant has to be a genuine traveller
- The applicant must be able to support himself and his dependants monetarily during his stay in New Zealand
- The applicant has to prove that he has enough reasons to come back to his home country. He needs to prove that he will leave New Zealand before the visa expires.
- The applicant must be of good character. To prove this he will have to submit character certificate.
- The applicant must be in good health. To prove this he will have to submit a health certificate.
All set to visit New Zealand? For visa contact the best visa experts!
Applying for the tourist visa can be a very confusing thing. If you are not very sure about how you can do this then the best thing that you can do is contact one of the best visa experts.
The best option that people living in Delhi have is IRA immigration. This is one of the best immigration consultants in Delhi that has been providing visa and immigration services from past many years. They have one of the best teams of visa experts who will provide all the assistance that the applicant needs for applying for the visitor visa of New Zealand.So, freeze your travel plans and start the preparations. As for the visitor visa, all that you have to do is contact IRA immigration and give them all the details. Their experts will then provide the best assistance so that the applicant can easily apply for the visa.
I am working with IRA Immigration as Canada Immigration consultants from Nov 2016. I like to help people who want to apply for Canada PR Visa or visit abroad on tourist v