Eva Air Reservations, Baggage and Cancellation Policy
Posted: Mar 20, 2020
EVA Air is a flag carrier of Taiwanese International Airlines based at Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei, Taiwan, operating passenger. All the countries are widely famous and EVA provides the best flight service to passengers every day. If you are really making any kind of plan to travel to your favorite destination, you are always free to choose EVA Airlines that would help you to reserve your flight instantly. This flight service offers instant help in terms of buying cheap flight tickets online and offline mode.
If you want to save more money and are looking for Eva Air Reservations, you need to contact our customer representatives who would provide you better information to not only reserve your flight but also you can learn about the baggage and flight cancellation policy instantly. So let’s start with the reservation process using a simple format.Following are the ways assisting you to reserve your flight online on EVA Air:
- At first, you need to visit the booking website where you can select the booking option and click on the API link.
- Select the round trip button and enter the correct date and time and enter the departure and arrival cities.
- Select the class but don’t forget to click on the number of passengers and then press on the flight search button.
- You can select one to reserve and then go through the further process with the delicious meal and other in-flight services smoothly.
- It is necessary to select your bank to pay amount online and receive a reservation message on your registered mobile phone finally.
Having booked a flight ticket online, you can manage and check-in your flight online on the booking website. In terms of boarding, you need to understand the Eva Air Baggage Policy that helps you to carry limited bags in the class. It has a fair baggage allowance but you need to abide by the rules and restriction to carry the baggage, but when you cross the limit of this, you might pay some extra amount.Following are the ways assisting you to follow the baggage policies of EVA Air:
- Firstly, you might assure the one personal item free for all classes and for standard, free for economy class passengers.
- You can carry the only bag in the economy class but two bags in the business.
- If you want to carry extra baggage then you have to pay some extra starting from $50 to $300 per piece.
- You can also carry one lap infant, 1 basket that comes on the standard carry-on allowance simply.
- Further, if you want to cancel your flight, you need to read EVA Air Cancellation Policy that would help you to cancel your flight without facing any confusion and get a full refund.
- You can cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours before departure online and apply for a refund soon.
- A non-refundable flight ticket does not allow canceling and changing however, if you are trying to do so then you have to pay a certain fee.
- You might pay fees to start from $100 to $500 and proceed with the new booking at once.
- A refundable flight ticket will help you to apply for a refund but for that, you need to confirm the date of the journey.
For more help and information regarding Eva Air Reservations or other things, you can contact our customer representative who would assist you with everything soon.
Online Travel Help is a one-stop destination to all your queries about flight reservations, baggage, cancellation, infant, and pet policy. Get offers and cashback on flight ticket booking.