Hardware keylogging for pros!
Posted: May 03, 2020
The KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger is a series of specialized hardware keyloggers with flash drive access, aiming at minimizing the risk of exposure. They diverge from the classic USB adapter shape, making them nearly impossible to locate. Feature-wise they inherit the entire functionality of the KeyGrabber Keylogger.
The KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger Cable is an ultra-compact USB keylogger hidden inside a USB extension cable. From the outside, the USB cable doesn't differ from any ordinary cable in common use, and draws no attention. Available as the standard and Pro version.
The KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger Module is an ultra-small USB keylogging module, intended for installing inside a USB keyboard. It's just 0.5" (12 mm) in length and 0.6" (16 mm) in width, making it easy to mount in literally any USB keyboard. Available as the standard and Pro version.
- Compatible with all USB keyboards, including USB 3.0
- Sophisticated USB frame capture algorithm with 32X oversampling
- Doesn't drop keystrokes, compatible with all USB topologies
- 16 megabytes built-in memory, equivalent of years-worth of typing
- Switches to flash drive mode with a special key combination
- Accessible as a USB removable drive for instant data retrieval
- Memory protected with strong 128-bit encryption
- Easy to configure with a simple text file
- No Wi-Fi and wireless footprint, doesn't leave traces in network environment
- Works with barcode scanners, including fast keystroke generation modes
- No software, drivers or configuration required, works out of the box
- High quality durable enclosure
- Support for multiple keyboard layouts
- USB keylogger embedded in a USB extension cable
- Ultra-discreet keylogger, minimal risk of exposure
- Quick and easy installation inside a keyboard
- Smallest hardware keylogger module on the market, only 0.5" (12 mm) long
Works as a keylogger, works as a HID keystroke generatorAdvanced penetration-testing toolAuto-generated text menu, simplifying access to log and configurationRuns keystroke generation schemes from script filesBuilt-in scripting language interpreter
Form factor:All KeyGrabber Forensic Keyloggers have a form factor differing them from classic USB-adapter-shaped keyloggers. The KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger Module is just 0.5" (12 mm) in length and 0.6" (16 mm) in width, making it perfect for embedding inside keyboards. The KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger Cable is a keylogger disguised as a USB extension cable. It does not differ from standard USB cables in everyday use, thus raises no suspicions.
KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger Cable - Form factorQuick installation:
The KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger Module is very easy to install inside any USB keyboard. Open the keyboard, tap onto power and the D+ and D- signals, and you're ready to go. No need to cut the wires, just ensure electrical contact exists.
Reliability:Passively monitoring a USB bus for keystrokes is a complex task, and the KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger does this better than any other solution on the market. The KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger implements a 32X waveform oversampling algorithm based on a sophisticated FPGA chip. This makes it a top-performer in terms of reliability, with a zero character drop-rate. It works with wireless keyboards (excluding some Bluetooth models), keyboard with integrated hubs, and all types of barcode scanners (including those with a fast keystroke generation speed).
KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger Module - ReliabilityEase of use:
The KeyGrabber Forensic
Stealthiness:The KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger is as stealthy as a hardware keylogger can get. It leaves no traces on the target computer, and doesn't propagate anything in the local Wi-Fi environment. It works as a passive USB-tap device, and doesn't show up on the list of USB devices or use any drivers. Thus it cannot be detected by security and anti-virus software.
KeyGrabber Forensic Keylogger Module - StealthinessThe Pro version advantage:
The Pro version is a multi-role security and pen-testing device. It works as a keylogger, but can also be switched to keystroke generation mode. Operating as a HID device it can generate a text-menu, making access to memory and configuration options more convenient. However, it can also run keystroke-injection scripts thanks to a keystroke parser based on a simple scripting language. This makes it a perfect penetration testing tool, combining the functionality of a hardware keylogger and HID injector in a single slick device.
Find out more: http://www.keelog.com/
I am Jack, Working as a Marketing Manager at keelog which gives Usb keylogger and Keylogger to monitor your employees, Children or any other person.