DTH, Broadband and Mobile Services in One Bill in the new Airtel Home Plan
Posted: May 29, 2020
Airtel is known for its pocket-friendly plans, be it value filled post-paid plans or the attractive Airtel DTH recharge offer. Airtel also provides best flexibility for opting for different plans and making the payments in the easiest way. Lately, the telecommunication giant has come up with its Airtel Home Plan, in which customers will get one consolidated bill for services like DTH, broadband and post-paid connection. So far, the plan is active in five cities in India, Panchkula, Chandigarh, Mohali, Kharar and Zirakpur. It is likely to be launched in other cities very soon.
Let’s shed some light on the three existing plans of Airtel being offered:
- The base plan is priced at INR 899 and combines DTH and two postpaid services. The added benefits with this plan include complimentary WiFi router, complimentary service visits along with access to Amazon Prime. Subscribers would get 140 SD and HD channels under the DTH service, and INR 499 postpaid plan and its INR 199 add-on. The INR 499 postpaid plan comes with 75GB of data, unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day. The INR 199 postpaid add-on pack comes with 10 GB of data, unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day.
- The middle tier plan is available at INR 1399. It is basically Fiber + Postpaid plan. This means, customers can enjoy broadband service and two postpaid connections under this plan. The broadband plan will come with 500GB of data at 100Mbps speed and unlimited calls. The INR 1399 is exclusive of GST.
- The top tiered or All in One Plan can be availed at INR 1899. As the name of the plan suggests, all the three services are included in this plan, such as INR 1399 broadband plan, INR 499 postpaid mobile plan and two add-ons that are priced at INR 199 each, and DTH service. The customers should note that the amount INR 1899 is exclusive of GST.
- Apart from these, the home subscribers of Airtel will get added services like free Wi-Fi router, extended warranty for DTH set-top box, complimentary service visits. The plan is also inclusive of subscriptions to Airtel Xstream and Zee5.
Steps to create Airtel Home:
- 1. Customers can download the My Airtel App from Apple or Android store. They will find ‘Airtel Home’ in the app, and have to click on it.
- 2. Now they have to add their Airtel Home Broadband connection as the primary account. The other Airtel connections like Airtel DTH and Airtel postpaid connection, have to be added as add-on accounts.
- 3. Now they have to validate all the accounts added and agree to pay the combined bill of all the accounts.
- 4. By now their Airtel Home is created. The can manage all their accounts from My Airtel App.
The Airtel Home plan has been created with the aim to make the entire process easier for the customers and to minimize the time spent in managing and paying bills of multiple Airtel accounts. They would also get the break-up of the entire bill through an itemized as well as summarized form. Customers don’t have to spare time for their DTH recharge or postpaid phone bill payment separately anymore and can do it in just few clicks regardless of where they are at the time.
I’m here to make a life out of what I love, and what I love is blogging.I truly believe that passion is relayed back to my readers through the innovative and exciting content that I post.