5 Checks to choose the best Postpaid Plan for you
Posted: May 30, 2020
Telecom is currently one of the fastest growing industries in the country. The number of people using mobile phones has increased steadily in the past decade and their usage pattern getting more and more extensive and complex. This is in fact one of the reasons why all the telecom operators are coming up with lucrative offers every now and then. With so many options, it becomes really perplexing for the users to choose a plan that meets their requirements without burdening their monthly budget. One of the big decisions that the customers need to make is whether they want a pre-paid or postpaid plan. While the prepaid ones give more flexibility, most of the benefits are available to the postpaid customers.
Once the customer has decided to go for postpaid connection, the next question comes in choosing the best postpaid plan. So, in order to make the process easier and to avoid any confusion, here are some tips you can consider while looking at postpaid plans:
- 1. The first thing you need to determine is your needs. If your calls are mostly local, then you need a plan that offers special rates on local calls. If you send a lot of texts, then you must look for a plan that offers high number of SMS every day.
- 2. If you use internet heavily, you need a plan that offers a decent data plan.
- 3. If you watch movies and shows online, you need a postpaid plan that provides a lot of subscriptions as an added benefit. There are many postpaid plans that provide these benefits. You can browse through them to find that comes with your favorite ones.
- 4. If you are associated with an organization that offers you corporate plan, you can opt for it. There are various additional benefits that come with corporate plan.
- 5. If you want to minimize the cost on your postpaid plan, you can look for the ones that can be shared with your family members. For example, there are Airtel postpaid plans that can be shared with your family members such as the Airtel Family plan at INR 999. You will get three secondary connections on this plan along with various benefits which you can further share with the added family members.
Airtel has some of the best postpaid plans to offer to its users. Starting from INR 499 to INR 1599, these are tiered to provide a mix of data, SMS and calls. All these plans come with various additional benefits such as Amazon Prime video, Airtel Xstream App, Zee5 shows and movies, and handset protection. They also have unlimited calls and decent number of daily SMS.
Users, who opt for the family plans are assumed to be saving 25% on their mobile expenditure as family. Apart from the myriad of benefits, postpaid is also a prudent choice as the service is uninterrupted, and one does not need to hassle with monthly recharges. Also, in some months when your entire data hasn’t been used completely, it will be rolled over to the next month. The advantages of taking a postpaid connection are many and you can go through the Airtel Postpaid plans page to get more details on the individual features and benefits.
I’m here to make a life out of what I love, and what I love is blogging.I truly believe that passion is relayed back to my readers through the innovative and exciting content that I post.