How will certification from the ECBA and PMP be useful for professionals?
Posted: Nov 13, 2020
Because of the current business situation, obtaining the right certificates has become very necessary. Every day, the number of applicants continues to flood; the number of jobs, however, is still constant. In the minds of experts, this leads to great chaos. Even if you have the right qualifications as well as the requisite skills or work, for that particular job you are looking for, you will still be required to prove your worth. Nevertheless, to make you stand out from the big crown, the safest way is to get a technical certification. If you plan to enter the field of Business Analysis for a bright future, the ECBA credential is the best Toronto Business Analyst Certification that you can look for. However, you can strive to obtain the PMP certification if you are in the field of project management and have a lot of experience in the field but still find it difficult to survive in the field. Let us address in depth the relevance of both these certifications.
Importance of Project Managers' PMP:
In the area of project management, PMP Certification is a highly specialized certification. Gaining the same will make it possible for professionals to open up to a range of great business opportunities. In addition, PMP has a global reach, and PMP certification is recognized by most businesses. However, being an advanced qualification, it requires a great deal of qualifications to be obtained as well as work experience. In order to appear for the PMP Test, here are the eligibility requirements that one needs to meet:
- If the professional has a high school diploma as their highest qualification, only after having a minimum of 5 years of work experience will they appear for the PMP test. The person would have acquired 7500 hours of professional experience during those years of work experience, working as a manager for different projects. In addition, before they can appear for the certification test, they are also expected to complete 35 hours of
- However, what they need is at least 3 years of work experience in the field with 4500 hours of work as a licensed project manager under related projects for a professional with a secondary degree or some other higher educational qualification. No matter the years of experience as well as the educational history, the 35 hours of compulsory PMP training is still compulsory.
Importance of Business Analysts' ECBA Certification:
ECBA is a licenced Toronto entry-level business analyst governed under the IIBA. It is suitable for practitioners who are preparing to develop a career in the sector and are searching for their very first job. Gaining the credential would allow them to land in one of the best businesses out there with a well-paying job. In order to receive the same, however, the applicants must satisfy the conditions set out below:
- As their minimum educational qualification, the applicants must have at least a high school diploma.
- The applicant must also have earned 21 hours of professional advancement over the past 4 years.
- The applicant is also expected to adhere to all the terms and conditions and the code of conduct set out in the IIBA.
Looking for professional certification training? Find the best PMI REP and Iiba Eep right here!
Richard Pierce An expert in Pmi and Iiba Certifications.