Indian Traditional Dresses - All you got to Know about Stylish Kurta Pyjama
Posted: Nov 21, 2020
It’s that time of the year again when we can hear the festive AND the wedding bells ringing! It’s also that time of the year when our ethnic wardrobe demands an upgrade. No, this isn’t something that only the ladies need to be mindful about, but men need to ace it too.
While elaborate sherwanis and custom-tailored suits are one of the first things that come to your mind, we’d say - don’t overlook the humble kurta-pyjama. It is versatile, it is classy, it is timeless and it is easy! Let’s walk you through the most-coveted types of the age-old wardrobe item, and also how you can style each one effectively.All White Kurta Pajama? Neat!
We’re well aware that in the fashion world, white-on-white is as classic as it gets - and we love that! It’s always the women who are encouraged to sport an all-white ensemble in order to appear put-together and chic, but we’re going to go ahead and favour the men on this one. For daytime events and celebrations, white on white can prove to be effortless and elegant, while also not trapping heat if you’ll be spending the day outdoors. Doesn’t it sound like a win-win situation? You can’t go wrong with a white kurta pajama look!Source: Pinterest
- When we say white-on-white, you’re bound to think that no other color is allowed for this pairing! Take a step back and think again - do you really want to follow the rules? If not, then all-white kurta pyjamas for men with colorful details might be something you’d love to consider.
- Got an open-front cardigan just sitting at the back of your closet, waiting for the wintery days? Bring it out, because a white kurta pajama will prove to be the perfect companion for it. Finish the look with funky black sunnies!
- Feeling too cool to care? Then your all-white kurta pajama will look just as cool but only if worn with color-splashed sneakers. Combine street with desi and you have a surefire winner.
There are two reasons why layering is our forever-favorite. The first one? It adds another element to a person’s look; you may even call it ‘the cherry on top’! Second? It allows us to take a step upwards on the style ladder! Now, men seldom have a tough time layering western silhouettes but the struggle comes in when it’s a traditional Indian outfit. Layering kurtas can get tricky for sure because there’s a limited number of times when the ethnic part of your wardrobe breathes free and sees the light of day. Lay that worry to rest as we tell you how to pick and style a kurta pajama with a Neharu Jacket or Kourti.Source: Pinterest
- It is no secret that men usually shy away from embroidery and embellishments when it comes to their outfits. Be the one to change that by opting for a kurta pajama with koti where needlework takes center stage, possibly in a contrasting color.
- Go monochrome with the color of your liking. We’re extremely fond of regal tones so that’s one idea! Once you’ve chosen your color, layer it with a koti (in the same shade, of course) and you can have one specially made with light embroidery too.
- If you’re looking to add some extra oomph to your outfit, how about opting for a kurta pajama with a Nehru Jacket that has just three buttons, allowing you to leave the rest open?
Bewakoof is a website that provide clothes and other product.