Here’s How You Can Change the Emoji Reactions in Instagram DMs
Posted: Jan 22, 2021
Whether you are texting on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, or any other social networking app, using emojis and Animojis has now become a trend. We all love to use a lot of emojis in our text messages. With emojis, we can make our conversations much more fun and fairly expressive. We can use a variety of emojis that can clearly express our moods and emotions. You can even create your animated emoji. This is a functionality that you can find in many social networking apps. Now, coming to social networking platforms, Instagram is the most popular and commonly used socializing platform. Even though it is a platform that is mainly used for posting pictures and videos, there is a lot to do with the Instagram app.
Instagram provides you with a lot of great features that you can use to maximize your socializing experience. For instance, you can do video chat with your friends, send text messages, and even change the emoji reactions in your Instagram DMs. Do you know what you will need to do to change the emoji reactions in your Instagram DMs? Are you also one of those who use this platform most often to stay connected with your friends? Some Instagram users might not know how they can change the emoji reactions in their direct messages. If you also don’t know how to do so, then no need to go anywhere now. Here, through this article, you will be able to perform this task because we will provide you with the procedure for this. So, please get the method by reading this full post.
The Process for Customizing the Emoji Reactions in the Instagram DMs
Within Instagram Direct Messages, you can send a heart emoji by double-tapping on the message. And to see the emoji reactions on any text message, you will have to tap and hold the message. And if you want, you can easily customize this. Instagram is a Facebook-owned app, and the company has added several new features and options for its users. The company has also introduced the cross-messaging feature that enables users to connect with their Facebook friends through the Instagram app. And before going through the procedure, you need to make sure that you have updated the app on your device. So, here’s how you can customize the emoji reactions in Instagram Direct Messages.
The Steps for Customizing the Emoji Reactions in Instagram Direct Messages
Here are the steps for customizing the emoji reactions in Instagram DMs:
- To get started, first of all, you will have to update the Instagram messaging settings. To do so, open the Instagram app on your device and then go to the "Settings" menu.
- To reach the Settings screen, tap on your profile and then tap on the Hamburger menu button that you can see in the top-right corner of your screen. And after this, select the "Settings" option.
- And after you reach the Settings screen, go through the option of "Update Messaging."
- And now, tap on the "Update" button. And after this, the Instagram messaging icon will be changed to the Facebook Messenger icon.
- Now, tap on the "Messenger" icon located at the top-right corner of your screen. And now, you will be able to see all of your conversations.
- Select and tap on any conversation and then hold a message to see the emoji reactions on it.
- Now, tap on the "+" icon to see all the available emojis and tap on any of them to send it as an emoji reaction.
- And next, if you want to change an emoji reaction, you will have to tap and hold on to that emoji. And now, you will reach the customization section.
- And then, you can see all the available emojis at the bottom of your screen. Here, you can also browse or search for any particular emoji. To add an emoji to the quick response menu, simply tap on it. And this way, you will be able to choose another emoji also. And that’s all. You will be able to use the added emojis from the quick response emoji menu.
So, this is how any Instagram user can customize the emoji reactions in the Direct Messages. Try the procedure now, and please keep visiting our website.Read Official Blog Post - https://8webroot.com/heres-how-you-can-change-the-emoji-reactions-in-instagram-dms
Rosy Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding office setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. She articles have been published in man