Top Destinations For Vacation Rentals
Posted: Sep 21, 2014
It is no secret that there are some destinations in America that are very popular for vacationers. In order to get their part of tourism in many of these areas, many people are renting out their vacation homes as vacation rentals. For some, this is a way to make some money off of a house that they only use occasionally. Others look for the right types of properties in prime tourist destinations to invest in specifically for this reason. Many visitors, particular those that travel in large groups, renting a home for their vacation offers more privacy and comfort due to the home-like surroundings.
Although the specific destinations that get the most attention may vary from one year to the next, some areas persist as popular spots that retain a loyal following. Following are some of the most popular destinations where vacation rentals have become a more popular option than hotels and motels.
- Ocracoke Beach North Carolina – The fact that this beach can only be accessed by private plane, boat or ferry is one of the main reasons that vacationers have been increasingly drawn to the spot. It’s a great place to enjoy fishing, kayaking and sailing while being home to all types of wildlife and marine life such as dolphins and turtles, birds and wild ponies. It is also the place where the pirate Blackbeard met his end.
- Poipu Beach Hawaii – Overlooked in comparison to many of the Hawaiian beaches, Poipu Beach offers incredible oceanfront beauty and more privacy than some of the more well-known spots. It’s a great destination for honeymooners and families alike thanks to fun activities like surfing lessons and scenic helicopter rides.
- Caladesi Island Florida – This remote spot is only accessible by ferry or boat and is home to an abundance of wildlife. A great destination for vacationers who enjoy tranquility.
- Coronado Beach California – Coronado Beach has earned a reputation for being the place to go for stress-relief. Enjoy all types of activities from kite flying to surfing the waves.
- Siesta Beach Florida – This destination has some of the whitest, most pristine beaches in the entire state. Beautiful, relaxing and drenched in sun!
- Poconos New York – This popular and affordable vacation destination is a popular spot for vacation homes and for vacation rentals.
- New Orleans Louisiana – New Orleans is growing in popularity among travelers and it is the site of unique architecture and picturesque scenery.
If you based in St George Utah, you should visit the following website:
Any of the popular vacation destinations that you go to in the United States is likely to have a better option for your accommodations that a cramped hotel room. Many travelers find that vacation rentals can be even more affordable than hotels or bed and breakfasts and they often have even more amenities to enjoy during your stay. If privacy and comfort are important to you, look for available homes for rent in the area where you will be traveling. Most areas have a variety of styles and sizes of homes to fit a wide range of needs.
I write on many diffrent topics. Follow me to read all great articles.