98-364 Learn the Advanced SQL Language
Posted: Sep 23, 2014
Skills Measured During this Examination:
The 98-364 Examination determines the capabilities of candidates to achieve the technical tasks for Microsoft Database Fundamentals. The percentages show the comparative weight of each key topic part on the examination. The superior the proportion, the extra queries are likely to see on that content part on the examination.
Understanding foundation database ideas (20 to 25 percent)
- Get to know how information is stored in charts: Get to know what chart is and how it joins to the information that will be saved in records, rows/records and column/fields.
- Get to know relational database ideas: Get to know what is a relational record is, how relations are created and the must for relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Get to know data manipulation language (DML): Get to know the role of DML records and what DML is.
- Get to know data description language (DDL): Get to know how T-SQL can be utilized to generate record items such as charts and analysis.
Generate database objects (20 to 25 percent)
- Select data kinds: Get to know what information kinds are, why they are essential and how they involve storage necessities.
- Get to know charts and how to generate them: Reason of charts, generate charts in a record by using suitable ANSI SQL syntax.
- Generate views: Get to know when to utilize views and how to generate a view by make use of T-SQL or a graphical designer.
- Generate saved actions and purposes: Select, update, insert or erase information.
Manipulate the information (25 to 30 percent)
- Select information: Use SELECT 98-364 Questions to extract information from one chart, additional information by make use of joins, merge result set by use of INTERSECT and UNION.
- Insert information: Get to know how information is placed into the record, how to utilize INSERT declarations.
- Update information: Get to know how information is updated in a record and how to mark the updated information to the record by use of the suitable UPDATE declarations.
- Delete information: Erase data from sole or several charts, make sure information and referential reliability by use of dealings.
Get to know information storage (15 to 20 percent)
- Get to know the normalization
- Get to know major, distant and compound keys
- Get to know indexes
Administer a record (10 to 15 percent)
- Get to know record security ideas
- Get to know record backup and repair