Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Forecast to 2027 | Global Industry Report
Posted: Mar 12, 2021
The Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market is estimated to reach USD 2.55 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the growing population along with the increasing number of surgeries that are expected to become the most common growth factors globally in the coming years.
Due to the availability of well-developed primary, secondary, and tertiary care hospitals, the North America region accounts for the largest share of 22.30% of the market in 2018. Other significant factors include beneficial government investments, well-developed compensation network, and rising health awareness which have promoted the usage of advanced techniques including the anesthesia monitoring further.
Some of the market players studied in this report are:
Masimo, KGAA, Covidien PLC, GE Healthcare, Fukuda Denshi, Infinium Medical, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Mindray Medical International Limited, Philips Healthcare, Drgerwerk AG & Co., Schiller AG
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Product Type, Type, End Users, Process, and region:
By Device type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitors
- Basic Anesthesia Monitors
- Integrated Workstations
By Display type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- LED-backlit LCD Display
- CCFL-backlit LCD Display
- OLED Display
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Cancer centers
- Multispecialty clinics
- Ambulatory surgery centers
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Access Report Details @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anesthesia-monitoring-devices-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market is growing at a rapid speed due to the rising demand for painless surgery and also the growing number of aged patients worldwide.
- Monitoring is an indispensable element of anesthesia care. As anesthesia and surgery can cause quick changes in vital functions, it is necessary for the anesthesia clinicians to observe patient's physiologic variables and anesthesia devices during all types of anesthesia.
- Anesthesia monitoring devices are mainly used at the time of surgeries to observe essential signs such as oxygen level, ventilation, circulation, and temperature of a patient under sedation.
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitors of the device type segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period.
- These advanced monitors have unique features like open architecture, auto self-check, and also include extensible monitoring which is the continuous analysis of exhaled CO2, anesthetic-gas control, oxygen level, pulmonary functions, and several ventilation factors as well.
- The presence of unique diagnostic and therapeutic medical technologies that enable quick and accurate diagnosis is a primary factor for the growth of this segment.
- The ambulatory surgery centers in the end-user segment are expected to grow at the highest rate of 10.1% during the forecast period…Continued
Fill in your details to get your hands on an Exclusive Sample of this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1367
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
I am working as in Digital Marketing Executive since last one year.