How to Activate Bank of America Card at aaanetaccess.com/activate?
Posted: Mar 20, 2021
The Bank of America Corporation, popularly known as Bank of America (BofA or BoA), is a multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second-largest banking institution in the USA and the eighth biggest bank throughout the world. The primary services of this financial institution comprise commercial banking, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, wealth management, and credit cards. If you have got one of the American Card (for example AAA member), before you can use it, you will need to activate it on the aaanetaccess.com/activate page. To learn how to activate your Bank of America card on the aaanetacess.com/activate page, you can follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Bank of America Card on the aaanetaccess.com/activate Page
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and navigate to the Bank of America card activation page using the URL aaanetaccess.com/activate. This will direct you to the next screen.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will see the following two options on your screen:
Already have an Online ID?
(Simply sign in with your Online ID and passcode to speed up the activation process)
New to Online & Mobile Banking?
(Enroll now, activate your card and manage your accounts online and on the go)
- If you have an online ID already, you will need to click or tap on the Already have an Online? option. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter your Online ID and Passcode in the provided field and click or tap on the Sign In button.
NOTE: If you have forgotten the Online ID and Passcode of your Bank of America account, you will need to click on the Forgot ID/Passcode? option and follow the on-screen prompts to recover your login credentials and sign in to your Bank of America account.
- Once you are logged into your Bank of America account, you will be directed to the next page where you will be prompted to follow the activation process.
- So, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
NOTE: When following the activation process, you will need to ensure that you have your card details available as you will need to provide them when prompted.
When You Don’t Have a Bank of America Account
However, if you don’t have an Online ID yet, you will need to click or select the New to Online & Mobile Banking? option (in step 3). Doing so will direct you to the next screen. On the next screen, you will need to go through the provided information before you click on the Get Started button. As you will click on Get Started, you will be directed to the next screen where you will need to enter your Card or Account Number (Last 6 Digits) and Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID Number (TIN). After that, you will need to click on the Continue button. Then, simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the sign-up process. Once you have created your account, you can follow the above-mention steps to complete the activation process.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Bank of America card on the aaanetaccess.com/activate page.
Activation Steps to activate your devices. https://www.activateguide.com/