Kids Birthday Party Packages
Posted: Jun 10, 2021
Are you a parent too? Are you wondering how to host the perfect kids' party for your child's upcoming birthday? So, before you go on to searching for 'birthday party places near me' up on Google, why not look at an unconventional yet exciting way to host a kids' birthday party. Almost every other birthday party hosted these days is mostly one held in a big and fancy restaurant. Why not go out of the way to make your kid's birthday party special? Why not plan a unique surprise birthday party for your kid?
Almost every other kid today is a game fanatic, and they love to play games from quite an early age. In this era of technological advancement, this new generation of kids is the most tech-savvy. They know and can expertly handle technology at its best. So, what better way to plan a kids' party for your child's next birthday than to host it in a mystery room? Many mystery rooms have sprung up in recent years and are known to be quite suitable party places. Let us look at a few escape rooms that can be a great place to host a kids' birthday party.
1. Beat the Bomb
Price: $39.95 for Monday – Thursday
$44.95 for Friday – Sunday
Time duration: 60-minute
No. of players: 3 - 5
- It is a beautiful place to host a kids' birthday party.
- Participants need to be at least eight years of age to be able to participate. Children in the age group of 8 – 9 need to be accompanied by their guardians.
- It is a unique escape room wherein players have to defuse a bomb hidden in the room. If they fail, the bomb shall explode, and players shall be drenched in the paint all over.
- As players move across the escape room, they will have to face several games that are made to test their teamwork capabilities.
- Players shall get a pre-game photo as well as a video of the bombing sent to them.
2. Exit Escape Room
Price: Monday to Friday - $40 per person for two players
- 35 per person for three players
- 30 per person for 4 – 8 players
Saturday to Sunday - $50 per person for two players
- 40 per person for three players
- 35 per person for four players
- 30 per person for 5 – 8 players
Time duration: 60-minute
No. of players: 2 - 8
- There are three exciting and unique escape rooms that players can choose from to play.
- It provides players with a private escape room gaming experience and is a great place to host a kids' party.
- All the Covid-19 safety protocols are rigidly maintained by the authorities to ensure the players' safety and welfare.
- The Sugar Rush escape room and the Italian Job escape room, in particular, have a unique theme.
- The staff members are pretty friendly.
Many other escape rooms also allow you to host a private event like your kids' birthday party. So, go ahead and book an escape room to host your kids' party next!
Breakout® brings to you the only Movie-Styled Escape Rooms! Escape rooms are simple but not-so’ easy adventures.