How To Score Well In CBSE Class 12
Posted: Jun 24, 2021
Board exams are the most critical stage in a student's academic career because they determine his or her potential career prospects. A high score on your board exams allows you to go on to the next level of your education and pursue your dream career. Students in this stage, are usually preoccupied with their studies and preparation for class 12 board exams. They may be under a great deal of pressure to do well in their exams. However, this high level of pressure will eventually lead to anxiety and stress. There are a few tips and tricks from seasoned CBSE teachers and board exam toppers in this article to help you prepare for your board exams in an efficient and organized manner.
Tips And Tricks To Score Well In Your Class 12 Exams:
- Choose the best time to begin studying for your board exams:-You can't say for sure when each student should begin studying for the exams because each student's learning speed is different. There is, however, a standard approach to exam preparation that must be followed. An ideal student must be done with his or her preparation two months before the exam, leaving the remaining months solely for solving sample papers and thorough revision.
- A good timetable is crucial:-
Scoring well in your boards is not child's play and cannot happen without careful planning. Therefore, in order to prepare effectively for the Class 12 board exams, each student must first create a proper study time table and then make it a habit to stick to it.
3. Enough time should be set aside for self-study:-
Every student should set aside some time after school or coaching classes to devote entirely to self-study in order to analyze and practice the topics learned in class or coaching. You must set aside enough time so that you can meet all your predetermined goals for study.
4. Develop sincere study habits:-
To do well in the board exams, each student must develop some key study habits that will help them join the ranks of the top scorers. Creating and sticking to a study plan, being punctual and focused, and juggling academic and personal life efficiently are some of the positive qualities and habits that a student should develop.
5. Create a plan for memorizing long answers for the board exam:
It's understandable for students to feel anxious when learning long answers because absorbing a large amount of information is never easy. To resolve their fear of memorizing long answers, students must devise a long-answer technique that includes breaking them down into paragraphs, writing them on paper, and applying them to real-life scenarios in order to hold them in the brain for a long time.
6. Practicing previous year's question papers:
Students are often encouraged to solve more and more previous year's question papers, particularly after the entire syllabus has been revised. Practicing question papers allows you to keep track of your preparation level and identify areas where you are weak or solid.For more tips about class 12 board exams, visit Doubtnut. Doubtnut.com is a website that contains all the relevant study materials that will help you prepare for your board exams, without any additional costs.
Hey, I'm free freelancer author and write for my passion and for them who need some advice to excel in exams.