How to Resolve HP Printer Out of Paper Problem
Posted: Oct 10, 2021
Users might have noticed the problem HP Printer Says Out of Paper Error. This information indicates that the printer is not picking up paper also though there were enough pages inside the input tray. Avail of best resolutions to fix HP printer says out of paper error or no paper, but there is paper.Reasons After HP Printer Out of Paper Error Message
- The incompatibility barrier with the windows-10 O.S may lead to this obstacle.
- The unusual function of the print spooler needs troubleshooting.
- Utilizing an outdated printer driver.
- HP printer paper feed rollers choked with dirt and paper trash.
- Usage of low-quality paper that proffers its ends curl because of mist absorbed by it.
- It may happen because of many pending print jobs that are stuck in the queue.
- Remove every paper from the paper tray.
- Now take out severely bent, wrinkled, or torn paper taken from the paper stack.
- Examine the paper tray from the inside to fix if any obstacles are there. Assure that no tool blocking the paper to engage with the rollers.
- Ensure that the paper stack is even from all sides. Tap on a flat surface for alignment.
- Place the stack of paper inside the paper tray. It is advised not to use more than 25 sheets.
- Close or push the paper tray inside.
- Now try to print any paper. Assure that you are using the correct paper size on the control panel.
Promptly you require to wipe the dirt or debris or jammed paper from the paper pick rollers to fix the printer showing out of paper state.
- Turn OFF the HP printer next to get a flashlight.
- Wait until the printer is in its idle or silent state.
- Detach the power cord from the rear side of the printer.
- Eliminate the paper stack from the input tray.
- See inside the input tray with the flashlight to locate the paper pick rollers.
- Gently dampen a cotton swab with distilled water then squeeze it to remove the excess water from it.
- Clean the rollers with a cotton swab. To thoroughly clean paper pick rollers, you suggested using your fingers for its rotation.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes to fully dry the rollers.
- Lastly, reconnect the power cord and then turn ON the HP printer.
The inappropriate functioning of printer spooler service may direct to HP Printer says out of paper error but has paper. Perform the below-mentioned actions to check that spooler operating accurately:
- Enter the run application from the windows key. Then type "services.msc" and hit enter.
- Soon a list of services will resemble on the screen, and you require to find the print spooler service. Examine the service status, whether recorded as started or stopped.
- If you got the service state stopped, then you necessitate to right-click on it and start the print spooler service.
- Next, click on apply changes and then OK.
- Now print the test document if HP Sprocket says out of error persist then continue with the following solution.
Clean the paper pick rollers inside the cartridges or the paper tray segment.
- Turn OFF the HP printer next take a flashlight.
- Stand by till the printer is in its quiet or silent state.
- Next, detach the power cord from the rear side of the printer.
- Furthermore, separate the paper stack from the input tray.
- Depends on your printer model, use the flashlight to discover the paper pick roller.
- Next, gently dip a cotton swab with purified water then press it to extract the excess water from it.
- Now wipe the rollers with the help of a cotton swab. To perfectly clean paper pick rollers, you suggested utilizing your fingers to rotate them.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes to completely dry the rollers.
- Finally, reconnect the power cable and then turn ON the HP printer.
If the problem remains thereafter performing all the solutions then your printer needs service. You have an option to replace your product with the new one.
I am Amelia Sampson from Texas, USA. I am an independently working lady with Marketing Executive Profile at HelpContact247. I found Abilogic is an outstanding platform for article posting.