IIA-CIA Part-2 Internal Audit
Posted: Oct 30, 2014
The IIA-CIA-Part2 Certification exam validates the knowledge of an individual in Internal Audit functions. This exam establishes the strategic and the operational roles of setting up risk-based plan. This certification exam tests the knowledge of the candidate how to handle individual function like:- Planning, supervision, monitoring and to controls fraud risks. This certification exam is good career option for the candidate. If candidate obtain this certificate they have best job opportunity in the corporate sector. For clearing the exam candidate have to work hard. The candidate preparing for the exam in the right direction they clear the exam very easily. The IIA-CIA-Part2 internal Audit exam tests the knowledge of candidates.
About the (IIA-CIA) Exam:- The certification exam is based on three main topics are-
- To Managing the Internal Audit function - In this component comprises to 40-50% of the total score in the exam.
- To Managing Individual Engagements - In this exam the score is between 40 and 50%.
- The Fraud Risks and Controls- In this exam the score is between 5 and 15%
- The Experts recommend for candidate they obtain proper training for these three topics.
- Managing The Internal Audit Functions- In this course module the candidates will learn about three major topics, these topics are-the Strategic role of Internal audit, Establishing Risk-based IA plan, Operational role of IA. The Managing Individual Engagements is a course module. In this module the candidates will obtain the knowledge on this topics like:- The Planning Engagements, Monitoring Engagement Outcomes, Supervising engagements, Communicating Engagement Results.
- The Fraud Risks and Controls- It comprises of the least component of (IIA-CIA) part 2 but it is comprises of several topics. The candidate must have complete knowledge of these topics for the certification exam.
- If fraud risks require special attention how to determine especially when it conducting an engagement.
- If any suspect in fraud case it needs to serious investigation how to determine.
- To Completing the process review in order to improve the controls that can be the prevent fraud.
- If any suspect fraud case needs the serious investigation how to determine that.
- If fraud by deploying in different Audit tests how to detected\
- To Completing the process review in the order to improve the controls that can prevent fraud.
- The culture of detecting fraud as well as encourage the culture of reporting in any improprieties then how to promote it
- The Awareness of level A- How to deploy the Interrogative and Investigative techniques
The benefits of the (IIA-CIA) Part2 certification exam- If the candidate becoming a Certified Internal Auditor, these internal auditors are hired by the corporations and organizations to evaluate the fraud risks and conduct the audit activities on financial statements and dealings of such organizations.
Road to the achievement by using our latest and workable study material regarding 9L0-518 Practice Test and 9L0-410 Pdf Questions.