Get the legal rights by company registration services before setting up a company in India
Posted: Dec 05, 2014
If you are setting up a company in India, then you need to go through different offshore company formation, business and legal services. Whether you belong to large corporate or small sized enterprise, you need to get responsive incorporation services, legal and quality management services from any reputed business registration consultant. Every company is required to be legally registered under India company act whether it is private or public. It is a permanent and proper way for business owners to establish their trading entities at any destinations in India.
Firm registration, business registration, new company registration is some of the most common terms which are used in corporate world. It is quite important for new agencies to get their registration as soon as possible. Some rules and procedures may involve in it that should be followed in order to get legal business status.
For company registration in India, below mentioned documents are required:
- List of persons who are assented to act as directors of the company.
- If the proposed Directors don’t have DIN (Director Identification Numbers), then, Self-attested PAN Card, Self-attested Address Proof required to obtain DIN.
- If the proposed shareholder(s) is a Body Corporate, Board Resolution/ NOC must be submitted in a prescribed form.
- Complete information about the registered office in a prescribed form.
- Applicable registration fees payable to the registrar of the companies.
- Minimum paid up share capital of only INR 100,000 (US $ 2250 approximately) is required to form a private company in India.
Advantages of setting up a company in India
- Better credibility in the eyes of Stakeholders.
- Several tax exemption options are available to the company set up in Special Economic Zone.
- Different tax incentives are available for IT companies.
- Skilled and highly qualified employees can be settled at nominal rate.
Role of company registration consultants
With the help of online business registration consultants, you will be able to get all sorts of business registration services at an extreme ease. They may help you in lifting your own business structure and global trading objectives. They can promote your interests and discover advance opportunities that may act as a communication channel between you and your target market. You may need to submit all the required documents before filling an application for company registration which facilitates you to proceeds your needs in a smooth way. Online company registration consultants can deliver the hint of flexibility, simplicity, transparency, effectiveness and timeliness.
They can render following services:
- Legal assistance in registration services
- Documentation and registration facilities
- Trademark registration services
- Copyright registration facilities
- Patent registration services
- Firm registration
- Trademark registration renewals
Registration of company is carried out by the business owners who are going to run their business entities thoroughly. Setting up a company in India requires company registration which is conducted by company lawyers and business registration consultants.
I love writing a lot and currently working as a Content and Academic Writer. My writing is qualitative, professional and timely which my clients like about me.