Purchase and Import Packaging Machines from China
Posted: Jun 26, 2022
The origin of packaging machinesChina's packaging machinery started in the 1970s. The first packaging machine in China was imitated by the Beijing Institute of Commercial Machinery after studying Japanese products. After more than 20 years, China's packaging machinery has become one of the top ten industries in the machinery industry, which has provided a strong guarantee for the rapid development of China's packaging industry. It has been able to basically meet the needs of the domestic market, and some high-quality products are exported to overseas. However, at this stage, China's packaging machinery exports are still less than 5% of the total output value, but its imports are roughly the same as the total output value, and there is still a big gap compared to developed countries.
The level of China's packaging machinery industry is not high enough. Except for some small packaging machines with a certain scale, other packaging machinery is almost completely integrated, especially liquid filling production lines, aseptic packaging production lines, etc., which are almost monopolized by several foreign packaging giants.
But on a global scale, the global demand for packaging machinery is growing rapidly at a rate of 5.3% per year, mainly in the United States, Germany, Italy, and Japan. However, with the growth of packaging demand, the production growth rate of packaging machines in developing countries will be the fastest in the future. China's packaging machinery, with the joint efforts of generations of packaging robots, has explored and made great strides. China's packaging machinery will also become the main force in China's machinery trade in the future.Purchase and Import Packaging machine from China
- First, you must determine which products you want to pack in the packaging machine you will purchase. Some packaging machinery manufacturers have many product varieties. When purchasing packaging machines, they hope that one device can pack all their own varieties. In fact, the packaging effect of special machines is often better than that of compatible machines. It is best not to pack more than 3-5 varieties in a packaging machine. Also, products with relatively large size gaps are packaged separately from the machine as much as possible.
- High cost performance is the first principle. At this stage, the quality of the packaging machines produced in China has been greatly improved than before, especially the pillow packaging machines. The proportion of exports has been imported a lot, so the quality of imported machines can be purchased at the price of domestic machines. Only buy the right ones, not the expensive ones.
- Choose a famous brand packaging machine company with a long history as much as possible, and the quality is guaranteed. Choose models with mature technology and stable quality to make packaging faster and more stable, with low energy consumption, low labor, and low scrap rate. The packaging machine is a talent-consuming machine. If you purchase a low-quality machine, the amount of packaging film accumulated and wasted in the daily production in the future will not be a small amount.
- If there is a field trip, pay attention to the big aspects and pay more attention to the small details. Often the details determine the quality of the whole machine. Bring samples to test the machine as much as possible.
- In terms of after-sales service, the "circle" must have a good reputation. Timely after-sales service and on-call service are especially important for food processing companies. For example, moon cake companies only have a production period of just two months a year. If there is a problem with the packaging machine in the production and it cannot be solved immediately, the loss can be imagined.
- Packaging machines trusted by peers can be given priority.
- As far as possible, choose a fully automatic continuous feeding mechanism with simple operation and maintenance, complete accessories, which can improve packaging efficiency and reduce labor costs, and is suitable for the long-term development of the enterprise.
- Find a professional custom design manufacturer. Customize the design assembly line according to product characteristics, packaging film materials and site conditions.
- Choosing a packaging machine manufacturer with a perfect training physique and systematic operation training of operators can improve production efficiency.
Zixin Yuan - Digital Marketing Coordinator at ÉLITER Packaging Machinery Website: https://www.eliter-packaging.com