Vehicle Emission (PUC Meter) - ARAI approved | Vasthi instruments
Posted: Mar 03, 2023
Vasthi Instruments developed the automobile exhaust gas tester by the national standards of ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India). Contact Vasthi.com for further details.
Vehicle Emission Monitor
VVEM-2210 Vehicle Emission Monitor is a product designed on the basis of customized sensor technology for variable gases that are emitted from the exhaust of gasoline and diesel vehicles. It is used to measure the concentration of exhaust gases discharged by vehicle engines including CO, CO2, HC, 02, etc. Our company developed the automobile exhaust gas tester in accordance with the national standards of ARAI (AUTOMOTIVE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION OF INDIA). Designed products are divided into automotive exhaust gas testers for transient and steady-state testing of gasoline and diesel vehicles, respectively.
- Road inspections and random inspections
- Protection department's transportation department.
- A quick inspection of the automobile annual inspection test line and
- Exhaust purification device.
- Automotive exhausts research in teaching and research units.
- Automotive manufacturing industry and automotive repair 4S shops.
Install in a location that meets the following installation conditions.
- The equipment is properly grounded. There is no strong magnetic field generated by heat sources or electrical appliances near the installation site (such as motors, or transformers)
- If possible, the equipment is qualified for leak detection.
Dew point Transmitter
Vasthi Instruments' Dew Point Transmitter is the ideal measurement device for continuous dew point measurement. It has a precise dew point estimation down to -60°C Td (-76°F Td).
The Dew Point Transmitter utilizes microprocessor-based circuitry to convert sensor signals using psychometric equations. The device is assembled in a rugged handheld IP-65 body with quick-disconnect tubing couplings.
The device also has an internal sensor manifold for accurate dew point measurement and uses an RS485 interface (Modbus RTU). The device is equipped with a dedicated input to maintain line pressure.
The powerful metal encasing (Aluminum or Treated steel) ensures extreme durability of the device.FEATURES :
- Analog output 4-20 mA for dew point
- Condensation insensitive
- Fast adjustment time
- Pressure resistant up to 350 bar(special version)
- RS485 RTU interface
- The higher resolution of the sensor signal history graphical data
- Sensor diagnosis is on-site with a mobile device.
- Readable via Modbus:
- Pressure dew point [°Ctd.]
- Temperature [° C]
- Rel. humidity [% RH]
- Moisture content V / V [ppmV / V]
A portable dew point meter by Vasthi Instruments is a hand-held, light weight, portable, and affordable dew point meter that is an easy-to-carry, battery-operated measuring tool. The portable dew point meter has an operating pressure of up to 20 bar and a moisture measuring range of 0–23000 ppm. The device has an incredible battery life, up to 20 hours on a single charge. The instrument is assembled in a rugged handheld IP65-protected plastic enclosure and equipped with quick-disconnect tubing couplings and an internal sensor manifold.FEATURES :
- Microprocessor-based portable battery-operated instrument.
- Digital Graphical Display Measuring range -100 to +30°C dew point Et other ranges also available on client requirement
- Samples compressed air up to 12 Kg/cm.
- Pressure and up to 95°C temperature can be measured directly.
- Quick disconnect fitting, desiccant test.
- Handy and lightweight.
- Inbuilt thin film water vapor sensor.
- Optional RS – 232 computer interface & data logger.
Model – VD42-H2
Measuring Range: -40°C to +30°C
Model – VD62-H2
Measuring Range: -60°C to +30°C
Model – VD82-H2
Measuring Range: -80°C to +30°C
Model – VD92-H2
Measuring Range: -110°C to +30°C
Our brand name ‘Vasthi’ had proven its credibility & reliability in Process Industry,by delivering zero flaw devices.