Send Love with Valentine’s Day Greeting Cards
Posted: Feb 03, 2015
When you think of Valentine’s Day, do your thoughts turn to romance? Candle light dinners, kisses, engagements?
Yes, romance is a major component of the holiday, but Valentine’s Day is a celebration of all types of love. Reach out to the special people in your life with personalized greeting cards. Creating greeting cards is a heartfelt and affordable way to express your feelings to everyone on your list.
Who should you send love to this Valentine’s Day? Here are a few ideas:
- Significant Other: Let’s start with the obvious. Don’t forget a Valentine’s Day greeting card for your significant other. It’s easy to find a Valentine’s greeting card with sentimental romantic verse. Or, you may choose a simple Valentines greeting card and fill it with your own words of love: http://www.thegreetingcardshop.com/card-categories/valentine-s-day/love
- Friend: Brighten a good friend’s day with a funny Valentine’s Day greeting card. If you have a friend who is single, Valentine’s Day may feel depressing. Remind them that you’re thinking of them and give them a good laugh. There are many humorous and uplifting Valentine’s Day greeting cards perfect for friends: http://www.thegreetingcardshop.com/card-categories/valentine-s-day/for-anyone
- Kids: Let’s face it, kids love holidays and you love the kids in your life. Why not send a Valentine’s Day greeting card and make their day? Your children, grandkids, nieces, nephews and godchildren are sure to adore the sweet Valentine’s Day designs we offer for kids: http://www.thegreetingcardshop.com/card-categories/valentine-s-day/for-kids-/-teens
- Parents: Are your parents a perfect example of long-time love? Remind them how much they mean to you by sending a sentimental Valentine’s Day greeting card. Or, choose a humorous card that pokes fun at the fact that they can still deal with each other after all these years.
5. Secret Crush: What fun it can be to surprise someone anonymously! You can be a secret admirer by sending a Valentine in secret to brighten someone’s holiday. I’m sure the gesture will make him or her curious as to your identity. Reveal yourself the next day (or keep it to yourself), it’s up to you!
And because we love our customers, we’re happy to offer a promotion of Buy 2 cards, get 1 FREE with code BUY2GET1, valid 1/30/15 through 2/2/15. Happy Valentine’s Day!
The Greeting Card Shop is an online greeting card store that provides a convenient way to choose, personalize and mail paper greeting cards all at a great new price of $1.99.