24 Ways To Stay Motivated & Succeed At Weight Loss
Posted: Apr 21, 2015
Losing weight is hard.
It doesn’t matter how you look at if, the ability to lose weight, and keep it off is a tough task. You’ll go through roller coasters of highs and lows both on and off the scales.
So to help you succeed, below are our 24 tips for successful and permanent weight loss. These are the exact same tips that I give to my clients, and their the same ones that you need to follow if you want to stay thin for good.
So without further ado, here are our 24 top tips for weight loss…
- When you fall behind- learn from your mistakes and move forward
- When you feel like eating something tempting go for a walk or have a very little and after the first few mouth falls throw the rest out (It stops tasting good anyway)
3. Allow yourself to eat healthy before bed snacks, as they’ll stop you binging.
4. Plan in advanced what you’re going to eat
5. Eat often & eat filling low carb meals
- Never wait to eat when you’re hungry because you’ll never make the right decision
- If you’re going to a restaurant, check out the menu online and pick out some options before you get there- this way you wont make decisions based on what other people are eating and make sure you eat last.
- Avoid sugar and eat sugar free snacks instead.
- Be strong enough to not let other people impact what you are eating. Make your own decisions and don’t worry what other people think
- Life after weight loss- you feel more awake
- Give your body what it needs to thrive
- People are living their dreams and lives while you are being trapped in your body and wasting yours. All of sudden you lost years off your life!
- Your hair and skin will improve, your craving will vanish, you wont feel hungry and your weight will change just by eating 5-6 cups of veggies a day and 3-4 serves of fruit
- The pain of stopping far outweighed the pain of moving forward
- Always keep your goals in your mind- indulge once in a while but it’s important to stay on track majority of the time
- Take heaps of photos and enjoy the journey
- Commit to a lifestyle change
- Start a blog to record your entire weight loss journey- Facebook page full of supporters and instagram account
- Out of sight out of mind
- Commit to small goals- start by committing for two weeks only
- Eating healthier is NOT more expensive in fact it halves your food bill because you stop going to the corner shop to get junk food and you don’t order take out, or order in, and no more going through drive thru
- As for working out if you want something bad enough, you’ll do it!
- Losing weight requires planning, dedication and consistency.
- Must be mentally ready to lose weight
Robert Keith is a professional writer with a passion for outdoors, home improvement and personal development