Designing Cisco Data Center Unified computing exam’s in depth understanding
Posted: Oct 12, 2013
The DCUCD Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Systems Design exam is related with the certification of DCUCD. The 642-993 exams assess a candidate's knowledge of designing systems of Cisco Data Center Unified Computing. Candidates may prepare for this IT exam by taking up the course of Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Systems Design (DCUCD).
Courses like the 642-993, are listed and offered by partners of Cisco Learning and arethe only verified source for Cisco IT training that is exclusively delivered by the Instructors of Certified Cisco.Candidates are advised to check out the locator of Global Learning Partner for a Cisco Learning Partner that is available in their area.
Topics of the exam
Now, we are about to discuss the following topics of the 642-993 IT exam. These topics are guidelines that very much general for the content that is most likely to be contained in the exam. Nevertheless, other related topics might as well take place on any of the exam’s specific delivery.
Illustrate Cisco data center virtualization solutions
- Illustrate the Cisco data center virtualization’s elements.
- Describe the Cisco data center virtualization’s advantages.
- When given a particular customer business and technical environment, a candidate must be capable to describe and explain the advantage of a Cisco data center virtualization.
- Recognize the Cisco advanced solution services available to install, design, and maintain a Cisco virtualized data center remote management services, support and warranty, preproduction pilot, workshops, etc.
- Explain how Cisco data center virtualization solutions implement policy retention.
Evaluate a data that is existing center infrastructure in light of a Cisco data center virtualization solution
CISCO Data Centre is a great asset of any organization and this certification makes you learn the fundamentals of its management.