LLP Formation Procedure Online
Posted: Jun 11, 2016
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) companies have some or all of its members possessing rights separate from the company which means that a single person is not responsible for the misbehaviour of other partners of the company. If you open an LLP, then you are eligible for various tax benefits while you do not avail so many tax benefits in partnership firm or a private limited company. LLP incorporation can be done both online and offline but online registration process is faster and requires less paper work. You can hire online company registration agents to help and guide you in the registration process.
LLP registration process is described below:
- LLP doesn’t need a minimum share capital to start the incorporation so you can go for the registration without worrying about the capital.
- LLP registration requires 2 DINs and 1DSC to begin the registration process.
- Next step is to apply for name registration of your company from ROC. Online company registration agents can provide you with already registered names and save the time that goes in confirmation.
- Next step is MOA/AOA drafting for your LLP firm.
- After MOA/AOA drafting, you have to fill certain forms and submit credentials for ROC approval.
- After approving the documents, ROC issues the certificate of incorporation.
You should also get a PAN and TAN for your LLP in order to earn tax benefits. LLP registration is cheaper as compared to the registration cost of other companies and cost around 8000 rupees. The time period required for LLP registration online is from one week to 10 working days. Online company registration services make the registration process for start-ups quite easier otherwise offline company registration can take months. You can find many agents online that provide easy and fast company registration. They also assist you in how to fill up the forms and also help you to get a proper name for your company. The company registration costs of different agents differ according to the variety of services they provide. So, you should compare the services and the registration cost of various agents before choosing one. It’s favourable to choose a registration company that provides tax registration and other accounting services besides company registration so that you get all services in one place.
Company registration in Delhi is quicker and cost effective as compared to other places in India. Thus, choose a company registration agent that has links in Delhi for your LLP registration.
Hi, I am Jessica Williams and I have a passion for business & finance. I love reading and writing blogs and articles on finance. Follow my blogs to know more