ICICI Mutual Fund: Creating Wealth and Building Future
Posted: Oct 21, 2016
We meet different people in our lives. We forget some, some forget us, and the life keeps going. But we never detach with our mentors. The reason being, they are the ones who helped us to find the right path for reaching the destination. Similarly, while going for an investment we visit many brokers or mediators, some of them benefit us and some do not. Investment being a crucial decision of life must be taken in a very prominent way. The ICICI Mutual Fund can provide the best mentorship in this regard.
We are well aware of the second largest bank in India, the ICICI Bank Ltd., and its reputation in the market. The ICICI mutual fund is a product of the same. It is a joint venture of ICICI bank and a British multinational Prudential Plc, which is a financial player in the UK market. Both the organisations have immense trust among their clients and the general public. Being a subdivision of the same, ICICI mf is one of the trusted mutual fund brands in the investment market. ICICI Pru Mutual Fund was established on June 22, 1993 and setup on Oct 13, 1993, under the trusteeship of ICICI Prudential Trust Ltd. The ICICI AMC has a great team of expert professionals who are working therein and providing the best services to the clients. ICICI mutual funds aim to bridge the gap between savings and investments. As investments are the source of economic growth, the ICICI Pru MF caters the growth of the economy.
The ICICI mutual fund has various schemes which are running expeditiously in the investment market and has provided growth to many investors across the country. It has the Asset Under Management Rs.175881 Crores, as on 31st March 2016 which proves it to be one of the leading AMCs. While making a mutual fund investment decision, we always opt the AMC, which has excellent records in the past and performing the best in the market. ICICI Pru AMC is one of the most preferred mutual funds by the investors in the investment market.
It is very important for an investor to choose a scheme which meets all his investment requirements. The ICICI MF can help you make the best choice as it has varied plans of investment which are designed to provide every possible benefit to the investor.
The different schemes of ICICI mutual fund has been divided into the following categories:
1. Equity Funds: These funds aim to provide high growth and returns with moderate to high risk to the investor, in the long run investment. They invest in the shares or stocks of the company and provide capital appreciation. Some of the various schemes under this category are:
2. Debts Funds: These funds invest mainly in the bonds and other debt instruments. The schemes under this provide regular income and thus is beneficial for the investors who wish to optimise current income. They are comparatively less prone to the risk factor. A few examples of the schemes running in this class are:
3. Balanced Funds: These funds bridge the gap between equity and debt funds and provide such schemes which aim to benefit the investor by investing in the equity shares and debts proportionately. The various schemes are successfully performing under this category. Some of them are:
4. Exchange Traded Funds: This includes the funds which can easily be bought and sold in the stock exchanges during the trading hours through stock brokers. Various examples of the plans running under ETF are:
5. Fund of Funds: These funds invest in other mutual funds and are designed to fulfil the varying needs of different investors. The various schemes under this are:
Thus, different plans which are designed to benefit the investor in every possible manner assure the creation of wealth and would be very helpful in making a fortune. As per the need and goals, investors can choose any one scheme and start the journey of mutual fund investment with the ICICI Mutual Fund.
Dishika is well-versed with the ups and downs of the financial market and has published articles on mutual fund and SIP. She is associated with MySIPonline.com, which is an AMFI registered mutual fund company.