A Brief Discussion Of Costa Rica Immigration Laws
Posted: Feb 02, 2014
Ever thought of relocating in any new country? Sometimes, even if you do not think of, your workplace may change and you may need to relocate for the sake of your jobs. The best place in this regard may be Costa Rica. We all know the name of this place due to its great football players and at the same time, the country is very famous for its coffee plantations as well as volcanic mountains. Thus no doubt the place is very suitable to live both economically as well as for mental peace.
A Brief Discussion on Costa Rica
This country is in Central America and is covered on two sides by land and two sides with water. There are two main seas bordering this country and they are the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Ocean. Thus no doubt that the tourism industry is one of its main industries through which the country also earns major profits. The country has very rich historical background and it was a Spanish colony in the past along with the other countries in Central America. Thus the country has everything you will need to live the rest of your life. It has culture, modern facilities, sources to earn money and most importantly good people to live along with.
Some Facts about Immigrating into This Country
There are some Costa Rica Immigration Laws which you must know before you actually start the process for immigrating into this country. There are five types of immigrants found in this country and they are as follows:-
- Tourist Visa: people from many countries can enter this country without any visa. These countries are the United States of America, Canada and so on. They just need a valid type passport and entry and exit tickets in this country.
- Temporary residents: these people get the Costa Rica Work Permits and they even can own their own business here. For that you have to obey certain rules and clauses and some of them include marriage to any Costa Rica citizen who is of Spanish origin, athletes and so on.
- Permanent type residences: for this type of resident ship also, you need to be associated with any Costa Rica citizen who should be of the Spanish origin. For this, you need to be associated with that resident in direct bonds like your husband, son under 25 years of age and so on.
- Permits: special permits re given to those who need to visit this country for research purposes, scholars, scientists and so on.
- Yellow fever vaccine: if you are a resident of South American countries or the sub Saharan African countries, then you will need an additional permit of the Yellow Fever Vaccine please contact here.
We are provide good services for you. It is very benefit for people. You can check our services at our website.