Applicable Immigration Laws For Costa Rica
Posted: Feb 23, 2014
Requirements for Immigrating to Costa Rica
Have you chosen the land of ‘Pura Vida’ for residency? If yes, your decision is not wrong as indeed Costa Rica is one of the best places to live in but there are certain requirements which you need to fulfill and documents which you need to submit in order to fulfill this desire. This process must be started at least 3 months before you decide to depart and any request you make for Immigration to Costa Rica has to be directly submitted to the Costa Rica Consulate in your country.
- Submit your applications which are addressed to the Director General Migration. If you cannot go personally, grant a power of attorney in Spanish which is both authentic and notarized to your representative who can sign the application form for immigration on your behalf and submit it.
- Enclose your birth certificate which reflects the name of your parents.
- Submit your marriage certificate if applicable.
- Enclose the police certificate which should not be older than 6 months issued by the state of which you have been a resident for the past 2 years.
- Submit a photocopy of the passport certified by the local consulate and authenticated by the notary public.
- Enclose 4 passport size photographs which are recent with a clear picture of the fore head.
- You can also apply, if eligible for your spouse and children who are under 18.Older children with a disability can also be applied for as dependents.
- If you have a child between 18 to 25, they too can be considered as dependents if enrolled in a university.
- If it is an entire family group applying, according to the
- If you plan to practice a profession there, enclose your educational qualifications and other documents that are relevant, apostatized and notarized by the state of your origin.
Opportunities in Costa Rica
If you have all the specified requirements, even though the paper work seems to be a tedious job, you can avail the help of a lawyer familiar with the process.
Many opportunities are available there and if you own a company by investing $200,000, you can generate good income from your investment. Have a look at Costaricaimmigration.com
We are provide good services for you. It is very benefit for people. You can check our services at our website.