Procedure for Denmark Tourist visa for Indian citizen
If you have any queries regarding ___ visa. Please feel free to call us
Tel: +91 40 6544 1116, and svs mob num : 7337437783
CHECK LIST FOR Tourist Visa – Denmark
Application form and Data Protection form completely filled and signed by the applicant.
Photographs: Two Recent (less than six months old) passport-size photographs in colour with the good resemblance. (3.5cm /4.5cm)
Original Passport: The Passport should be valid for at least three months (any other type of travel document should be valid for at least six months), beyond the intended duration of stay in the Schengen territory and with at least two blank pages to affix the visa.
Enclose One Copies of the first page of the passport to be submitted and one set of Colored copy of the entire passport including blank pages. If having old passport coloured copies of the first and last page and UK, US, Australia, Canada and Previous Schengen Visa Copies if any.
A covering letter from the applicant introducing himself/herself, explaining the purpose, duration & itinerary of the visit in brief.
International Travel & Medical Insurance: Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-countries.The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc.The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the date of arrival & departure.
Travel itinerary or a copy of booking. People joining cruise liner in the onward journey should provide the ticket&payment receipt.
Proof of Accommodation: Copy of hotel booking or a letter from the host with host's ID/passport copy.
Proof of Funds: Evidence of source of Financial support such as :
- Bank statement for last six months / Credit card statement / Sponsor letter
- In case the applicant is the proprietor/owner of the company, company’s bank statement, proof of paid income tax, company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
A Proof of employment & leave letter sanctioned on company’s letter head. For the student, leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
In case of minors (18 years) travelling alone.
- A letter of consent (affidavit) from both the parents with their signatures.
- A photocopy of both parents passports or ID.
- A photocopy of Birth certificate.
- If minor travelling with one parent. All the above documents of the other parent required.
Frequent Travelers: In case of the visit being sponsored by a guarantor/reference in Denmark / Iceland, the guarantor/reference is required to furnish the following:
- A sponsorship letter (not older than 6 months) issued by the reference in Denmark.
- The sponsorship letter to specifically contain the applicant’s name, address, relationship with the Guarantor/reference, duration of stay & the nature of costs being sponsored.
The applicant could be asked for additional documents or may be called for an Interview if desired by The Embassy of Denmark, New Delhi.
Svs offers Visa Services to top destination like China, Turkey, Uae, Usa, UK, Russia, Australia, Kenya, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore to obtain tourist and business visas.