Things to consider before programming an Android app
Posted: Apr 05, 2014
What is Android?
Android is the most popular mobile phone operating system in these days. It is manufactured by the technical giants Google. It has changed the whole definition of telecommunication. In these modern days of technology mobile phone is not the gadget only to be used for the sake of phone calling or short messaging. Today, mobile phone is a teacher for a child, a TV or a computer for the people. In short, from emergency situation to entertainment mobile phones help us all with its utilities thanks to the operating systems like Android.
In this context, it should be noted that you can make the best use of this OS through tiny software called applications or apps. Mobile phone apps are nothing different from the web apps. Whereas web apps help a website to run better, android apps help the users to use the best of this operating systems. All you need to get the best from these apps is to have mobile internet connection. You can download them from the Google Playstore, if you have a valid Gmail ID. Applications fall in various different genres – from finance to news to sports. In fact, the games are considered as apps in Android.
Things to consider programming or downloading an app:
- While downloading an app, make your preference whether you want to download a paid app or a free one. Options given in the paid applications are surely more compared to the free ones.
- Always download the apps from a trusted source like Playstore. Downloading an application from a source, which is not trusted, can be harmful for your device.
- While Android App Programmieren, you must check if similar kind of application is always in the market or not. If an app is already there in the market, you must app Erstellen something, which is very unique and a new idea in the market.
- After your designed app is approved and made online by Google ask the users to give you a rating and leave their feedbacks. You shouldn’t force them to give you a positive feedback. Through the ratings and feedbacks they provide, try to improve the quality of your application.
- It is essential to update the application from time to time. Make sure that your application is small in size and uses the least internet badwidth compared to your competetor’s apps.