How an SEO Firm in Houston Works?
Posted: Aug 16, 2018
It is a common perception that SEO firms is all about making website for business promotion. Yes, it is true to an extent but it is not all about website formation only. SEO is a tool to promote business and increase profitability of company. There are many process involved in SEO, all aiming to enhance brand awareness, increase sales and development of leads. In other words SEO firms bags business to the companies.
Next question that strikes brain is what actually the job of SEO firm is. Job of SEO firms can be summarized into three steps-
- Creating keyword based and ace content
- Building links
- Analysis of outcome and implementing change accordingly
Above points may be enough while taking casually but it isn’t all during formal meet with the client seeking services of SEO from. Above is 3 main stages of SEO but other than these there are various other task also that a firm accomplish. To understand the undertakings of SEO firm, check out the following points giving detailed information regarding the work a SEO firm.
Detailed description of task of SEO:
Research, audit and analysis are the three elementary tasks undertaken by SEO firm. And the activities involved in above 3 core acts involves -
- Keyword research – it involves recognizing and investigating the keyword that can produce best results in terms of traffic to website, brand awareness, profitability etc.
- Google analytic analysis – reviewing past results through Google analytic or other analytic tool may aid in learning from past mistakes and also assists in improving performance in present as well as future.
- Google webmaster tool analysis – SEO firm looks to trace out the technical issues with website through Google webmaster tool analysis.
- Link profile analysis - it refines the spam links on the website which is not allowed by Google anymore and such links affects the functioning and results of other SEO tools too.
- Site audit – parallel to research and analysis, firm conducts website audit to check content, URL structure, title tag, meta description, internal linking and webpage loading pace. They also enquire the factors that affect the ranking of website in order to take preventive measures.
The outcome of above analysis, research and audit follows ongoing and one time SEO activities which are as follows.
- Website redesign – firm in case of not happening website, redesigns it before commencing SEO services.
- Code overhaul - website overhaul code is conducted to make it SEO friendly irrespective of website redesigning.
- Link removal and disavowal - It involves removal of derogatory link after link profile analysis and also disavows back link that cannot be otherwise removed.
Link building – Link building unlike onetime services needs to be repeated again and again to keep the website updated. Following are the steps involved in upgrading the website-
- Link monitoring
- Competitor research
- Brand monitoring
- Online PR
Content creation - It is having articles, blogs, videos and infographics on website which is done to gear up traffic and links to website. It involves following phenomenon specifically -
- Content marketing
- Content expansion
- Ongoing analysis
Reporting - It is the communication of results to the client as often as it possible. It may be communicated weekly, monthly or quarterly as demanded by company. It involves information about
- Inbound links
Contact SEO firm in Houston for ace SEO services having potential to spin the wheel towards popularity, more links, high traffic, towering sales and eventually elevated profitability.
Brazos Valley Marketing, located in Houston, TX, provides professional web design & development, digital marketing, local lead generation and SEO services to businesses at affordable rates. To learn more, visit https://www.brazosvalleymarketing.com/.
iti Direct Mail offers direct mail marketing services to businesses and non-profits.