How to Find the Best Liposuction Surgeon in India?
Posted: Sep 05, 2018
Liposuction, commonly known as lipo by patients is a type of cosmetic surgery performed with an aim to take out unwanted fat and change an appearance of the patient. It is not performed to treat any kind of obesity problems. It is a short-term process with a long-term effect. Though it is not permanent, the effect stays until a significant time that is some years. The fat comes back at the same regions where the surgery is performed in spite of the same diet and exercise regime.
But when it comes to choosing your surgeon make sure that you do that very carefully because it is about your physical appearance and hence your self-esteem. Being self-esteem at stake the appropriate thing is to go for the best liposuction surgeon in India. If not entire life, but a part of your life has to live with the change in physical appearance that the surgeon gives you. This change is going to bring great happiness and confidence in your life, hence leading to raised self-esteem. That is why it becomes even more important that the surgeon just not be an expert but something beyond that.
There are many of them sitting out there who can do the job for you, but what matters is they do it right. So select the best liposuction surgeon in India keeping in mind the following points and your hunt will turn up with best results.
- Make sure that the surgeon carries all the needed certifications, degrees from an authorized association.
- Not only degrees will prove that he is right for the job, do check if the person is experienced or not. Without carrying an experience, you will not want to be the first one on whom the experiment will be carried out.
- Looking at the before and after pictures of the patients that the surgeon has treated will give you an idea how perfect the job is going to be.
- Until and unless you do not feel good about the surgeon and his/her team, nothing else will ever be able to convince you.
- Ask each and every question that is pondering in your mind and make sure that the answers are satisfactory.
- Comfort is the first thing that matters. Have a look at the clinic and the operating room and see if that makes you comfortable.
- It is going to be a "give and take" process that is, you are going to be his/her customer taking a service from the surgeon. You will never want to go to a surgeon who gives you a hard time dealing with minor management issues.
Dr. Rinky Kapoor, an internationally renowned dermatologist in India and she is the co-founder of The Esthetic Clinics. These clinics are amongst the best centers in the world for cosmetic surgery and skin care.