How to configure wireless brother printer
Posted: Sep 18, 2018
Wireless devices are very common now days. With the wireless connection, you can easily access internet with much ease, faster and avail trouble free internet service. Brother Printers can also be operated using wireless set up and thus you can enjoy printing from anywhere even from your mobile. It can be used for your personnel use and for big enterprises as well.
Using the Wireless setup wizard and a USB cable the Brother printer can be configured for a wireless network keeping the computer on network. The brother printer can also be configured manually using the Setup Wizard from the printer’s control panel without USB cable.
The wireless network settings of the WLAN access point or router is must to configure the wireless brother printer.
You will need the password and network name for your wireless network which can usually be found on the back of the modem.
How to configure the wireless connection to brother printer:
- Open the control panel and then press the menu button on the control panel.
- Select ‘All settings’, if you have a touch screen select ‘Settings’ or ‘Spanner & Screwdriver icon’.
- Now, using the arrow keys, scroll down to Network and press OK.
- Then go to Network Reset, using the arrow keys and scrolling down. Then press OK.
- Press ‘1’ to say yes. Then press’ 1’ again to confirm a reboot.
- Now the printer will reboot.
- Once you complete rebooting the printer, it will ask you to ‘Setup WIFI’.
- You have to press ‘OK’ three times to launch the ‘Setup Wizard’. Wait for sometime as it may take a moment while it searches for the network.
- Choose your ‘WIFI Network’ from the list. You can type the name of your wireless setup if the list does not appear. If you are prompted for ‘use WPS?’ you can select NO and go ahead with next step.
- Now enter your WIFI password.
- Then press ‘OK’ and press ’1’ to apply settings.
- You will get a connection ok report. Then it will print automatically to let you know you are now connected to WIFI.
- Now your wireless configuration is ready for brother printers.
You can follow above mentioned steps to apply for the following Brother Printer models:
Further for any other assistance you may contact PrinterHelpsDesk. The expert and highly professional team in PrinterHelpsDesk are always ready to help you with all your queries. The team consists of specialists with years of experience in configuring the brother printers. Hence, you will get the best configuration solution contacting the PrinterHelpsDesk team for brother printers. What you need to do is just dial the PrinterHelpsDesk Toll Free no +18444444171 and provide us the error code. Our highly qualified team will surely come out with the best solution for you.
Get wireless configuration and enjoy the ease of printing from brother printers.
Peter smith For more information related to brother printer technical support & canon printer technical support visit printerhelpsdesk.com