Get the best assistance from, IRA for the USA Tourist Visa
Posted: Apr 22, 2019
Everyone has the USA in their travel bucket list. Some of you would like to see the Statue of Liberty in New York while some of you may have the dream of visiting the fascinating Disneyland park. There will be some tourists who would like to check out the Yellowstone National Park while some would have the secret desire to see the White House.
Now in order to check out these fascinating places you need to have the USA Tourist Visa. The next thing that must have come to your mind is how to get this visa. Let us check the details about the same.
Documents that you need for the USA Tourist Visa:
- First of all, you need a digital photograph which meets certain specific requirements is a must.
- Next will be the completion of the DS 160 form. This is the visa application form. The application has to be filled online. Once you complete the application and submit the same you will get a 10 digit barcode. You have to take the printout of this page as it will be needed to get your visa interview appointment.
- The next step is payment of the visa application fee. You can make an online transfer or you may pay in cash in a designated bank branch in India.
- Once the visa application fee is paid you have to take two appointments. First is the appointment with the Offsite Facilitation Center (OFC). Here the applicant has to give the biometric information that is fingerprints and the photograph.
- The second appointment is with the US consulate or the embassy for the personal visa interview.
- First, you have to take the OFC appointment and submit your biometric information. Next will be your personal interview.
- For the personal interview make sure that you carry all the required documents like your passport, your photograph, DS160 confirmation page which has been signed by VAC, application fee receipt, interview appointment letter etc.
Take assistance from IRA immigration for the USA Tourist Visa:
- As you can see that the process for the USA Tourist Visa application is a long one. One mistake and your application can get rejected.
- If you want to avoid the rejection of your application then you need to take assistance from the right people.
- The best visa consultants who can help you in this regards is IRA immigration.
Here is why you must choose only IRA immigration:
- IRA immigration has one of the best team of visa consultants who will provide you with all the assistance that you need.
- They will help you in filling up the DS 160 form and they will also tell you about the different documents that are needed.
- They will also help you take the appointment and will tell you about the questions that you can expect in your personal interview.
All set to visit USA? For assistance for the tourist visa get in touch with IRA immigration
I am working with IRA Immigration as Canada Immigration consultants from Nov 2016. I like to help people who want to apply for Canada PR Visa or visit abroad on tourist v