How to get rid of common HP Printer problems?
Posted: May 13, 2019
HP printers are widely used world-wide by home personal and business users. Some problems in printer are common and do occur sometimes unexpectedly. Your printer may not in work next moment while it was working alright few minutes ago. This type of situation does surprise users and hamper their work-flow.
The article is going to explore some HP Printer Problems and Solutions along. Many HP Printer issues can be troubleshooted by following simple instructions. You can also diagnose some of your printer issues without even calling HP Printer Customer Support Number within minutes and doing so may help you save some money along with time. Here are some common issues and their easy solutions:
Download HP Printer Driver & Software Free- As noticed, some HP printers do not come along with software disk. In fact, some latest PCs do not even support disk players, wherein you would need a digital copy of your printer drivers. Most HP device drivers and software are available at the official website and could be downloaded without a cost. Some users also end up paying an enormous amount of money for drivers. Here is the link to download HP driver and software tools free of cost- https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
Printer Stopped Working- Not to be surprised when your HP printer stops working all of sudden. Although it could worry any user when one cannot use the device at the time of urgency. You cannot help technical glitches while using technical gadgets. Sudden print failure in HP printers has probability of communication error between printer and computer or printer and network router.
- Check for Internet connectivity if using wireless printer
- Turn the printer OFF and wait for 1 minute
- During the same period, reboot your PC
- Also, reboot your Internet router and wait until all lights goes normal
- Turn the printer back ON and wait for the blue light of wireless turns solid
- Try to print a test page
The following method will help you eliminate any software malfunction or confliction along with a refreshing network connection. There can be also exceptions when you will need seek for some experts advise despite performing above instructions. Contact Number for HP Printer Support can be found online or at the official website.
Convert Wired HP Printer into Wireless- A wireless printer let you print or scan from any computer or smartphone device within the range of particular network. Without engaging any physical connection with your PC or smartphone, you can print and scan after enabling wireless printing. You can easily convert or connect your printer to Wi-Fi network:
- Locate HP Printer Icon on your computer desktop
- Open application and find Tools
- Now tap on Device Setup & Software and continue
- Press Convert a USB connected device to wireless
- Choose, Yes access the computer or router from the Network Setup window
- Now let the PC look for your network settings, choose Yes and Next
- On successful completion of Network configuration, disconnect the USB wire from both sides on being prompted
Now you can enjoy wireless printing from any device connected to the same network. Moreover, consult with HP Printer Support engineers on being confronted by some unknown or known error.
If you are facing s such kind of the issues in your printer & want support for HP printer then call us at our HP toll free Number +1-855-376-8777.