Seven Things to Consider Before Signing SEO Consultancy Company
Posted: Sep 03, 2019
Although it is advised to hire a SEO Consultancy Company for your website, you may not hire just any other firm for doing the job. Make sure the company you are about to hire meets all the seven criteria discussed in the post.
You own a website and you are not receiving traffic, is that so? Sad this is! Hire a SEO Consultancy Company and get going. An SEO Company may have the team of professionals who may get to bring your website into top ten positions on various search engines, which may help you at increasing traffic towards your site and thereby increase annual sales.
However, before you sign up with any company make sure it has got all the seven things mentioned below:
- Experience – See when the company was established and for how long it has been industry. This is important because longer the years of establishment, the more experience and thus in-depth knowledge of the industry they may have.
- Calibre – The first thing may be important but then it does not mean you can’t trust a company that has just entered the perfectly competitive market. Any SEO Services company in Canada that has got a team of young, enthusiast webmasters may be as much capable of handling your project.
- Team – Further to second point, it is important to see if the team at the firm is proficient enough to deal with the complexities of any type of project. Plus, the professionals should be well versed with the latest updates in the SEO industry.
- Technology – Any company that is not up to date with any change in technology (the panda updates continue to get launched) may not be able to do the justice to your website. Thus, you may have to see if they use the best of the tactics. See if they are still doing Directory Submissions that has been marked as out-dated or have they got work upon Guest Blogging, which is the latest strategy for earning back links.
- Portfolio – See if the company has maintained its portfolio or not. They may be working on other clients’ websites. See what their clients’ websites positions are in the SERPs. If the websites are positioned in the top ten searches and their positions are consistent then you can hire this SEO Consultancy Company.
- Clientele – Next thing that you could check for is the list of clients that the company has. The more talented the company may be, the eminent the clients would be. After all, big companies hire only the efficient SEO Companies and none else. If big companies are having trust in this SEO firm, you too can trust it!
- Its own position in SERPs – Now, any SEO Services company in Canada that can’t manage a position for itself may again not be the right company for you. So, make sure to hire only the company that has got good positions for relevant keywords in the search – it may only have the potential to do the same for you.
I am a blogger, I have been working since 4 years.