5 Factors Advertisers Must Consider to Select the Perfect Advertising Agency
Posted: Feb 04, 2020
Marketing can be a complicated task. With the aggressively competitive business environment that we have today, promoting your product and enhancing your brand image is getting more and more difficult and while there is no standard formula that can establish your brand overnight, there are certain factors that have been instrumental in the growth of some of the biggest brands that we have today- and one of the most important if the most important one is effective advertising. Ad campaigns are the voice of any brand. They help the brands by not just informing the audience about the product but also communicate superior values that the brand or the business in general stands for. Thus, considering the pivotal role that advertising plays, it is crucial for businesses to entrust this responsibility of carrying out their campaigns to the right hands. Advertising company can be a lengthy and excruciating process and thus, most brands prefer to go through it with an agency as it makes the process a lot smoother. But selecting the right agency especially for new brands is a confusing yet an extremely important task and in order to reduce this confusion that most new advertisers face, we’ve listed down certain criteria on the basis of which you can select the agency that is perfect for you-
- Experience- Experience is an extremely important aspect while buying any kind of service. Since advertising isn’t a standardised process and requires a lot of creativity and careful planning it is preferable to select an agency that has sufficient experience. While at times, newer agencies can be extremely promising it is still considered a lot safer to select an agency that has been in business for at least 3-4 years.
- Clientele- Clientele is another prominent factor that must not be ignored while selecting the right agency for your brand. If the clientele of an agency includes some of the big, reputed brands of the country or globe it means that the agency can be considered reliable. Besides including esteemed brands, the clientele also needs to be diverse. A diverse client means that the agency is capable of handling all types of brands.
- Rates- Rates are an obvious factor on the basis of which most advertiser select their service provider. It is important to compare the rates of different agencies but it cannot be the sole criterion for comparison. This is where a lot of new advertisers go wrong. A lot of times advertisers end up with poorly planned and shabbily executed campaigns in the name of low rates. Thus, ensure that you get the value for your money.
- Medium- When it comes to selecting the agency, advertisers can either go for an agency specialised in a particular medium or a group of mediums like a
- Transparency- Building brands is not any easier than raising your own child, in fact brands are in a way like your children and thus, entrusting anybody with their responsibility is a big thing and thus, it is necessary to ensure that your agency maintains complete transparency with you throughout the campaign period by r notifying all developments in the execution process through regular reports.
Still confused about finding the right agency for your campaigns?
Excellent Publicity is one such advertising agency that ticks all the boxes. It is an emerging and fast-growing advertising agency started by one of the youngest chartered accountants and an MBA with a top B firm in 2012 headquartered Ahmedabad with branch setups in Mumbai, Pune & Rajkot. Excellent Publicity is the one stop solution to provide best services to have remarkable media campaigns all over the nation. They have as many years of experience in media buying, planning and execution and can provide high quality services with comparatively lower rates. Team Excellent has served thousands of clients and helped them in promoting their brands and reach the target audience successfully.
Team excellent is a talented and well experienced group of people who provide a focused and to the point assistance to their clients and works with the motive of providing high quality services that combines creativity and value pricing.
In order to ensure execution transparency for a client, they deliver the log reports during the campaign and broadcast certificate after the completion of the campaign.
Vaishal Dalal, co-founder of Excellent Publicity, spends much of his time creating simple but valuable content which helps ecommerce entrepreneurs to grow their online business.