Enhance your with grandstream business conferencing system
Posted: Mar 29, 2020
Take meetings and collaboration to the next level with video and audio conferencing solutions. From up close and personal visual interchanges and profitability driving audio conferencing stations, Grandstream offers conferencing solutions that convey into any system. Video meetings, workshops and presentations are crucial to a collaborative work environment, but sometimes they can become counterproductive – not to mention expensive – when dealing with schedules and excess traveling to and from offices. They remove the agony from gatherings, permitting organizations to build productivity and spotlight on coordinated effort.
Built-Your-Business with Conferencing System/Solutions:
- Easy to use
- Powerful Connections
- Secure Technology
- Around the clock support
Reliable Conferencing Solutions for Small-Medium Enterprise with Audio/Video Conferencing System:
Grandstream has everything that any business needs to create a powerful yet affordable video conferencing solution that increases productivity and saves money on business travel. If you are looking for room-based hardware solutions, our GVC series of Video Conferencing devices empowers any business with a robust and affordable collaboration focused environment that can link together multiple offices and rooms. If you are looking for an online video meeting solution, or if you need a platform to link your GVC devices together, look no further than our IPVideoTalk video, audio and web conferencing platform.
GVC3200 is a revolutionary video conferencing system that provides an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment to increase collaboration and productivity. This SIP-based GVC3200 allows the user to connect their video conferencing solutions with any 3rd party SIP or H.323 video conferencing platform. Additionally, its built-in MCU bridges multiple platforms such as Skype, Google Hangouts and many others.. Additionally, since the GVC3200 is based on an Android 4.4 operating system it offers access to applications in the Google Play Store. Users will elevate their experience with its 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, 3 monitor outputs, screen-sharing capabilities, WiFi and more.
The GVC series supports Grandstream's IPVideoTalk Video and Web Conferencing platform. This paid-subscription based service allows users to turn any meeting hosted on any GVC device into an online meeting that can be joined seamlessly from a web browser or GVC. Turn any physical room into a virtual, online meeting place to offer your customers the tools they need to be successful, no matter where they are.
- Meetings with up to 100 participants
- Built-in audio through VoIP or phone
- Easy screen sharing
- HD video conferencing
- One-click recording
- Highly rated mobile apps
An ideal conference solution that delivers a modern design paired with HD audio and a suite of productivity-focused features. The Android-based GAC2500 offers access to features and functionality not traditionally found in conference phones.
- GAC2500 is designed to transform your business conferencing experience through its immersive audio conferencing environment and suite of advanced features. Redefining audio conferencing, the GAC’s 6 lines, WiFi and Bluetooth compatibility, HD Audio, Gigabit network ports and Android operating system with touch screen enhances the way users will meet and work together. Easily connect any time, using the GAC’s 7-way conference bridge. the GAC supports a productive experience with the GAC2500’s call scheduler, AndroidTM operating system and Google Play Store access.
- 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 7-way voice conferencing
- Runs Android 4.4 and offers full access to the Google Play Store and all Android apps, such as Skype, Google Hangouts and more
- Bluetooth to support syncing of headsets and mobile devices
- Built-in 7-way conference bridge
- 4.3" (800x480) capacitive touch screen for easy use
- Auto-sensing Gigabit port, built-in PoE support
- Built-in WiFi support offers mobility and network flexibility
- Full HD audio support to maximize voice quality
Cloud Infotech is a leading telecom solutions provider and VoIP based company, targeting emerging market enterprises with a portfolio of products – Pri Cards, VoIP Gateways, Gsm/Cdma Gateways, VoIP Pbx, IP-Phones, Head-Phones etc.