LLP Registration in Mumbai
Posted: Jun 15, 2020
LLP Registration in Mumbai
Limited liability partnership or LLP is a partnership firm in which all partners has limited liabilties. It has the features of both, a partnership and private limited. These firms can be set up under the LLP ACT 2008. The minimum partners requirement is two where aa there is no maximum limit. Foreign partners are also welcomed in these LLP Registration in Mumbai.
Why is LLP Beneficial?
LLP has both the benefits of a private limited company as well as it exhibits the flexibility of a partnership firm.
There is limited liabilities of the partners. Therefore, partners have a sense of security as there is no risk of losing their personal asset.
There are less compliance as conpared to private limited company. No complusory Audit is required.
No minimum investment required.
How to get registered?
- Director Identification Number : You need to first get the DIN, if you dont have it already. For this a certain fee is paid.
- Digital Signature or Certificate : Then, you need to submit the digital certificate of the partners. Digital signature of any one partners can also be accepted if not all of them.
- KYC Documents : You need to provide your KYC documents. It can be your Identify Proof such as PAN card, Voter's ID card and soon
- Ownership proof : After submitting the required documents, you need to acquire the ownership of your LLP from the certified register office.
- LLP Agreement : The final step is that all partners should form an agreement and abide by it.
- Scanned copy of PAN Card
- Scanned copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License / Aadhar
- Scanned copy of the latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of the latest telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill
- Scanned copy of Notarized rental agreement in English
- Scanned copy of No-objection certificate from the property owner
- Scanned copy of sale deed/property deed in English (in case of owned property)
We all know that for registering any company, we have to go through certain steps or procedure, According to the companies Act 2013, It covers everything about the company, its running directors, incorporation and dissolution of the organization.
LLP Registration is a crucial step, so one should know a few things before doing it.1. Knowing the Process:- The first Step One should do in knowing the process for LLP Registration. Director Identification Number(DIN),Digital Signature Certificate(DSC) needed for the same. Also, you need to get the company's name approved by The Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
2. Choose Company Category Wisely:Here the people get confused about selecting the right type of company, we see here the category like LLP Registration, sole proprietorship, one person company and PVT LTD. among these you can choose that company category which will benefit you till long run.
3. The Time Factor:-