Doing Online Mobile recharges becomes effortless with the updated Airtel Thanks App
Posted: Jun 29, 2020
The present situation across the world is not in our control and the only thing we can do as responsible citizens and as a part of our society is staying indoors. As we are home 24X7, the hours we are talking over phone have increased as we catch up with our loved ones. Our prepaid mobile balance and periodic recharges can pose a problem in staying connected. Prepaid mobile recharge or paying postpaid and broadband bills is not a problem anymore for the Airtel customers. The only thing you have to do as an Airtel user is to install the Airtel Thanks App on your phone and your solution would be in your hands.
Let us see how it is so easy for online mobile recharges, and prepaid customers do not have to worry at all.
- If the app is installed in your phone or tab, you can enter the app.
- Upon entering the app, you have to click on the Recharge tab on which you have to click.
- At this point you will have to enter your phone number and the amount that you want to recharge with. There are options of packs available in the app from which you can choose the one that you prefer.
- Now you can pay the amount through various options like your debit card, credit card, or UPI account.
- Once the payment is done and the amount has been received by Airtel, you will receive a notification of confirmation.
What if you do not have the Airtel Thanks App?
Installing the app and getting registered takes a few easy steps and you are all set to use the app and continue with your recharges from it. Mentioned below are the steps for you.
- If you are android user, you have to go to Google Play Store, and if you are an iPhone user, you have to go to App Store.
- Now you have to find Airtel Thanks App and install it on your device.
- To use the app smoothly, you have to register your account with your phone number.
- You will receive an OTP for verifying your account, which you then have to use.
- Once your account is verified, you can use it to recharge your prepaid account and even pay bills of various Airtel services that you use, such as postpaid, DTH and broadband.
If you ever find the need to recharge your loved ones’ prepaid number from some other network, you can do that as well. What you get in return is the opportunity to crack deals and coupons that you will come across while recharging a prepaid account. The only thing you need to check is the coupon or deal that you can avail. If you are recharging with more than a certain amount then you can also unlock the Airtel Thanks Rewards which has engaging content services such as Wynk Music, Amazon Prime and Zee5 subscriptions.
Airtel Thanks App is a boon for all the Airtel users who cannot go out and use it at the ease and comfort of their home.
I’m here to make a life out of what I love, and what I love is blogging.I truly believe that passion is relayed back to my readers through the innovative and exciting content that I post.